SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 62 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:15 pm

OMG ... that pizza eating GIF! Love that devilish look in his eye. He doesn't even have to say anything and he still gets in that little dig at Josh.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 am

Sprite wrote:OMG ... that pizza eating GIF! Love that devilish look in his eye. He doesn't even have to say anything and he still gets in that little dig at Josh.
So true. I freaking loved that moment and I love that Nick proves how you CAN look cute and gorgeous while eating pizza!! #TeamNickForOwnShow :cutiepie
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:29 am

Apparently Nick & Jen are given a date card by one of the newly arrived women who decides not to use it. No clue what that will be.
I think we haven't been seeing much of them because the Josh/Nick rivalry has been the main focus of the edit and it includes Josh's view that Nick is pining over Amanda.  On the AP epi when Josh skyped in from Amanda's bedroom (best place to eat pizza) he even used his talk time to bring up how he had talked to every girl before asking Amanda out and only Carly said she was taken (interesting that it was Carly given the hot & cold relationship we were shown with her and Evan). Josh keeps linking Amanda choosing him over Nick so no wonder some felt he was treating her like a prize. Even Tanner picked up on it and baited Josh.
IMO all this Josh talk about Nick and Amanda is almost degrading toward Jen.  It's as if Josh is painting Jen as second best which I think is just a Josh delusion. I also noticed in the preview that both Amanda and Jen seem to be crying as they walk away together - maybe part of the "blow up" scene as they appear to be wearing RC dresses.
Hopefully once Josh and Amanda have their sitdown where she finally asks him questions, Nick can have his own storyline with Jen instead of this ridiculous "vs" crap. teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 2292733854

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:25 pm

notarose wrote:snipped

Josh keeps linking Amanda choosing him over Nick so no wonder some felt he was treating her like a prize.

I read this as "treating her like a pizza" cantstopl teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 3806527698 (although, now that I think about it, I think BOR treats the pizza better hmmm )

I am also ready for Nick to have his storyline outside of Josh especially since Amanda's blog totally contradicts Josh's behavior towards Nick in the upcoming episode which makes me think it has nothing to do with Nick at all but Josh's ego going aggro-wild and misplaced aggression as usual.

Kudos to Nick for being level headed in the promo as well and hopefully Nick and Jen have a great date  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:28 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CqlcpyBUEAE7iAf
Adam Shapiro ‏@adamshapiro
Oh man. Nick is here?!?! Worst case scenario. She loves him. @BachParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:37 pm

^ that was a cute pic and caption by Adam. He was afraid his wife would leave him for Nick giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 Bachelor-in-paradise-august-29-812x522
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/96081/the-bachelor-in-paradise-date-card-that-will-live-in-infamy-video/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:18 am

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CrEhjLKXgAAQw3d
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"All he wanted to do was just murder me." - Nick
Oh, is that all?
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:23 am

teamnick - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 62 CrEhbdAWEAQFyPf
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"If I had a bullsh*t meter, it would just be through the roof at this point." - Nick
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:19 am

The best part about being Nick's "fan" (in term of this forum, since outside in my daily life I rarely think about him) is that it is MY choice. Well thought, deliberated, decided after careful consideration of pros and cons, based on my values and beliefs that I see reflecting in him.
It's not a choice of convenience, or popularity. It isn't a choice of hotness and great body. It's not even a choice of rebellion or "being a cool underdog", out of attraction or intrigue of mystery.

#teamNick continues to be my choice of interest, because for one I feel a respect for a person he is, even when I would made a different choice of words or actions, if I had been in his shoes.

It's my choice seeing a guy who was and continues to be true to himself, with faults and fears, insecurities and debatable decisions. But a man who I believe has a clean conscience for things he's done and said.

If it's ever calculated, strategic or targeted it's not done with the intention to hurt or cause a destruction, but rather to call someone out for the actions that are debatable or against his beliefs, to change, to improve, to reach a potential, IMHO. Because one thing I've learned about Nick is that despite the negativity he prefers to see the positive, but isn't afraid of the darkness that each of us carries within.

P.S. To clarify and not leave out the infamous ATFR moment of history, that he sure was accountable for, IMO, but as stated above, he also didn't hide the intent and his motives for his controversial act, and as hurtful as it was for the other party it wasn't done for a personal gain of winning the popularity contest or approval (which sure he didn't get).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:04 pm

It might have been the edit, or it might just be pure straight-forward kind Nick, but I thought I detected some love behind the way he spoke of Andi. Now Jen has stopped following him. What IF Nick and Andi have started talking? Would he ever go down that road again? after all they've been through? The heart wants what it wants, so could he be in that deep for her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:24 pm

Whichever interview he did a week or two weeks ago, a nice podcast, I thought he still has a bit of feelings toward Andi. I think it's a burned bridge now, but he still holds a torch for her IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 71 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 66 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430