SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:13 pm

He's a quiet introvert who needs a vivacious extrovert to balance him. imo. As sweet as Jen seems, she is also very quiet.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:22 pm

I know this is Nick's thread, but responding to discussions about Nick and Jen.
On paper they were perfect for each other. Everything was there, but the magic.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:23 pm

SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's thread, but responding to discussions about Nick and Jen.

I agree.  I hope Nick will not have regrets down the road.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:07 am

I really thought Jen would be the whole package for Nick. She had the looks, the wit, the dirty sense of humor....but still no sparks?  No wonder he tweeted something about a long nap when he got back from filming. No one gave him that thrill he seemed to have with both Andi and Kaitlyn. I really think it's the chase that Nick craves. Jen was too all in.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:17 am

I think she's just too low-key. Nick needs someone more vivacious IMO. By the way, I like that he said that in hindsight Andi and Kaitlyn weren't for him. I think that's why he tried to give the relationship with Jen a chance. She's different and he wanted to see if it would turn out better even though he had doubts. JMO
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:I think they look bored with each other. LOL

yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:20 am

I wonder if he knew he was being considered for the Bachelor during filming of BiP, I know somewhere it said he had no idea, but I just wonder if he did. Maybe that's how they got him to do BIP in the first place ?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:35 am

Duke702 wrote:I wonder if he knew he was being considered for the Bachelor during filming of BiP, I know somewhere it said he had no idea, but I just wonder if he did. Maybe that's how they got him to do BIP in the first place ?

Eligible Magazine did an article about Nick being the next Bach. In it they said he was booked to appear in Toront at their TIFF eligible bachelor event (Sept) but cancelled at the last minute and had Vinny replace him. Sounds like that in addition to Luke saying he was set to fly in to start filming means no, Nick didn't know while filming. Remember, it was filmed in June (I think).
I think no matter how many people say he didn't know, including his sister Maria, there will be doubt because that's just the way society works.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:50 am

SueSt wrote:I know this is Nick's thread, but responding to discussions about Nick and Jen.

that is the thing though. so many couples seem good on paper but logistically it doesn't always work out for one reason or another. They make a gorgeous looking pair but you can tell looking in Nick's eyes that he wanted to feel it, make it work but it just wasn't jiving all the way. I think both were sincere about liking each other and trying out a relationship but even Jen who was more vocal about starting to fall in love with Nick seemed uncertain as well which hey is not an issue considering they'd only been "dating" about a week or so. Pretend Nick had not been announced Bachelor for a sec.............even in that case, the moment on tonight's show on the eve before a possible proposal when they started discussing long distance as though a fact as to how it would continue was the red flag flying high that an engagement was not close. It's one thing to be a long distance boyfriend/girlfriend which in my mind just isn't ideal but to be engaged but not even living on the same coast? I'd be like no thanks to that especially in such a early stage of knowing each other.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:51 am

I mean i get he didn't know for sure until recently and prob didn't think he would get it, that makes sense. But I think that they prob told him he was being considered, and could have been leverage to get him on BIP. Of course they didn't make the decision until recently, hence the Luke situation, but I think the idea was there.

And I think Nick not being ready with Jen, or not sure. Prob has more to do with only knowing each other 10 days or whatever, and not wanting to propose and look like a fool again. 10 days is hardly enough time to be serious. Jmo. I do not see the connection though with them. And I wonder why Nick didn't leave sooner and not go to the FS if he wasn't feeling it. He seems to be phoning it in with her, and IMO seems to be faking any feelings. It comes across not genuine, and done just because the producers wanted the breakup among the proposals for dramatic affect IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:00 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

that is the thing though. so many couples seem good on paper but logistically it doesn't always work out for one reason or another. They make a gorgeous looking pair but you can tell looking in Nick's eyes that he wanted to feel it, make it work but it just wasn't jiving all the way.

:yes:  
I also noticed she was only one in Paradise using bachelorette speak: "walls". "opening up".  Doesn't help Nick forget his "process" concerns when the girl keeps using Bette language. giggling
IMO he followed Tanner's advice to "try" and for good reason as Jen is intelligent, confident, beautiful, compassionate toward others.  Definitely worth getting to know.
As you've both said, great match on paper but not enough in reality for either of them.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 am

I think Nick is one of those who, if it is there, it is there, and I just don't think it was there and even if Nick knew Jen for months I still don't think he would get there. I think he took Tanner's advice to get out his head and try and that's what he did but at the end of the day, even if he wasn't the Bachelor I don't think Nick and Jen would be together and I don't think they were more than friends post-show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 71 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430