SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:19 pm

The photo was posted only 2 hours ago so not yet if she will (usually I notice she likes the pics later in the day so maybe when she gets on IG) but her mom has liked the pics from that same beach/frolicking earlier

Her mom has liked quite a few pics now, including Nick's pic of him and Jen
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:The photo was posted only 2 hours ago so not yet if she will (usually I notice she likes the pics later in the day so maybe when she gets on IG) but her mom has liked the pics from that same beach/frolicking earlier

Her mom has liked quite a few pics now, including Nick's pic of him and Jen

Thanks. I'm not on IG, so I can't see who likes posts on that page.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Latest blog
http://misslifestyler.com/2016/08/18/kindness-sprinkle-sht-everywhere/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:05 pm

What a sweet blog! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:53 pm

I posted this over in Vinnies thread, but thought I should bring it here too.  

MiniDiva wrote:Great photo with BIP cast tagged at the Blue Martini, Boca Raton, posted an hour ago.

I dont know a good caption. #BachelorInParadise  by @vinnyvinsane

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 pm

^ They all live in FL and are all friends from what has been sleuthed Jen and Jubilee tweeted that they would be going to Vinny's event which is of them in the pic (the other guy in the pic is Ryan Beckett also Bach alum and supposed to be on BIP as well) and Nick liked the tweet https://twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/766450168820600833.

Nick also liked the IG pic of them all together (posted above) as well as the tweet by Ryan Beckett which was a repost of the same photo above https://twitter.com/RyanSBeckett/status/766706742822445056

I am interested to see what Jubilee may post now since she had posted that IG pic of her and Nick and rooting for him finding his person and Jen had the raised hands emoji response and Jubilee saying she hopes she won't have to root for long with a wink emoji so wondering what she knows?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Sorry for double post, I saw that Jen had liked this tweet so thought to post it

Luisa Chavez ‏@luisamchavez
@jennifersaviano Hoping my fellow #ft.lauderdale lady & @viallnicholas28 are together! Pulling for you both! #BachelorInParadise
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 pm

Jen seems like a wonderful fit for Nick. I believe the Wilhelmina modeling agency that Nick has done shoots for is based in Miami, FL. A move to FL might be a natural for Nick if he and Jen are together. Good for them!!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 am

Good point Seabear. Seems like Nick gets to travel a fair bit away from Chicago already with all the bn events and press. Hoping they have a long term plan in place so after bip airs they can spend more time together. If it's love then imo nothing will stand in their way. Cannot wait for the next episode on Monday, so excited there is a good chance this could be the one for Nick.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:23 pm

It could go both ways. All we know for sure is that they appear to have left in a good place. Whether they're still together is harder to say.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:31 pm

Jen liked this tweet today which had Nick tagged in it (and Nick liked a tweet that had Jen tagged in it)

All Bachelor Polls ‏@rose_polls  5h5 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 and @jennifersaviano   BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1f60d
All Bachelor Polls ‏@rose_polls
Favorite couple on BIP so far.... #BachelorInParadise #BIP
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:11 am

BIP - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 14032867_1071639529578608_559871339_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMxODU4MzE3MDc5NDcyMDQ3OQ%3D%3D
natalieshabtai
new ladies enter #bachelorinparadise #bip #mexico
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 45 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27