SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:16 am

IDK maybe she was only dating the guy for a short time and didn't really like him? Could have been just casual, and if she liked him she might not have done the show.

I think we didn't see much of Nick and her on the show, but I do think Jen liked him a lot, based on her trying to talk to him about important things, and her comments on Twitter seeming hurt by it.Although I didn't really see it on his end, I'm thinking she wanted it to be something real. All jmo. I think NIck liked her because of his "She's an amazing woman, one of the best" comment about her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:30 am

Nick compliments most woman (just FYI) he has had anything to do with (so not much to read into his kind words) ... but to me the whole "silence" about Jen from him throughout the BIP season was very "interesting", considering his pattern ... and it was my wishful thinking that it only meant something positive, a nice news for us at the end ... yes, it could be all because of the Bach gig, to not hype the relationship so that he fits the Bachelor picture ... but the silence went beyond the new role ... and then a "little birdy" brought me the missing puzzle ... so I would leave it at "nobody is innocent on BIP, not even a virgin".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:07 am

I just don't think Jen was Nick's type. Which he even said on Monday nights show. She's too low key for him. He would of been (and probably was) bored by her IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:10 pm

A little more info about Nick and Jen's relationship:

http://www.etonline.com/news/196970_did_nick_viall_break_up_with_jen_saviano_to_be_the_next_bachelor/

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:A little more info about Nick and Jen's relationship:

http://www.etonline.com/news/196970_did_nick_viall_break_up_with_jen_saviano_to_be_the_next_bachelor/

Interesting article.

"How many times am I going to see you again?"

But seeing as the 35-year-old reality star -- who replied, "Hopefully never!" --

I believe what the article says. IMO Nick's response to Neil Lane "hopefully never" tells me at the time of filming mid end June, he probably didn't know they were thinking of him for the next lead. Reading Jen's quotes, also tells me, that relationship was nothing more than a short one. After BIP started to air, TPTB probably started to hone in on Nick's growing popularity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
OnePromise wrote:A little more info about Nick and Jen's relationship:

Interesting article.

"How many times am I going to see you again?"

But seeing as the 35-year-old reality star -- who replied, "Hopefully never!" --

I believe what the article says. IMO Nick's response to Neil Lane "hopefully never" tells me at the time of filming mid end June, he probably didn't know they were thinking of him for the next lead. Reading Jen's quotes, also tells me, that relationship was nothing more than a short one. After BIP started to air, TPTB probably started to hone in on Nick's growing popularity.

Agreed. I will just add that I definitely think they were still in touch romantically on some level. I know many have commented on the sleuthers not finding any evidence of them being together but much as I think the folks here are hardcore in their investigative skills, we may not know everything. I just think it is strange her tone and mood would change so drastically simply because he took the Bachelor opportunity if they left Paradise on an amicable, "just friends" level. Especially with this article where it was clear that just before the finale she knew he wouldn't propose, didn't want him to, admitted that they weren't there yet, etc.

I think if they just had a clean break and decided to stay friends, she would be fine about him deciding to be the Bachelor. But she went from liking, re-tweeting everything about him to unfollowing and basically posting and re-tweeting stuff that makes it clear she is upset about this. It doesn't add up. So the only thing that makes sense is she's playing up being upset for attention or they were casually dating, trying to see where things could go, then the show saw how people were responding to Nick on BIP, offered him the opportunity, he took it and Jen feels betrayed even if they may not have been in a serious and committed relationship.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:58 pm

^^ IA. I def think they were in touch or something and she still had hope about it. Who knows the actual extent of it. But she probably feels like he backed off from her, because of the Bachelor. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:02 pm

I think she was way more into him than he was into her. I think they might've stayed in touch after everything but I don't think it was romantic but she was holding out hope and this announcement just crushed it. All JMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:09 pm

I guess but I just think her reaction is a little much if they were just friends but she was still holding out hope. I mean yes, in that instance she would be disappointed. But she seems truly hurt and even a little pissed off and like done a 180 on him, again considering how much she seemed to just like everything regarding him. That is a bit of an overreaction if you and the guy were clearly in the friend zone. Unless she's Ashley I kind of nutty.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 pm

D/p

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Or maybe she felt like he used her on the show to do his own 'redemption tour' all the while angling for this gig. I don't think he did but I could understand why she'd think so.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Except his relationship with her was the thing they showed the least of his time there. Nick's "redemption" on BIP was him being he wise, older brother doling out advice and confronting Josh on his bullcrap.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 56 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27