SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:52 pm

If the roles were reversed, I wonder if Jen would pass up the opportunity to be the Bachelorette?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:54 pm

Stacia620 wrote:If the roles were reversed, I wonder if Jen would pass up the opportunity to be the Bachelorette?

Not a chance. IMO. She is an intelligent woman. Nick is great but she could see the writing on the wall with their relationship.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Not many of them pass up the opportunity. Not Ben with whatever he had with Tenley, not Kaitlyn when she was talking with Nick. Not Andi with her allege boyfriend at the time and not Jojo with her ex.

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:20 pm

albean99 wrote:I believe she thought they were dating. I don't think Nick had a clue he was really in the mix for TB so I could see it happening that way. I bet she'll get over it pretty fast. He's not all that IMO.
Jen seems like a mature, great gal. I agree with you about Nick. He's not all that and certainly isn't my cup of tea! ;)

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:50 pm

In my world when people break up there is hurt and sadness but the only factor that evokes taking sides is infidelity while the relationship was still going on. Usually a break up is two good people who don't mesh.
I just don't get why someone has to be the antagonist.
The Bach & Bette actually promote this.  Something is supposedly wrong with the F2.  I just see it as the F1 being the only one the lead wants.  
In this situation with Jen, I just see them as a poor match. On Tuesday, who ever decides to pause or end the relationship does so because that's how they felt. It's a regular occurrence in the realm of dating. If they tried again and one of them decided again it was a no go that still doesn't make either a bad person.  IMO

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:03 am

BKay wrote:Hmmm, this info combined with what we learned about Jen dating the brother of a friend of one of our posters here makes me think Jen is milking the situation to increase her followers / shilling ability.

Hi everyone - this is Jennifer's mom and my first post. Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f60e While I admire all of your sleuthing abilities for the most part, you couldn't be more off base about a lot of things regarding Jen. I know Jennifer better than anyone - we are super close and see each other every day when she is not traveling. while I can laugh at some of the comments about Jen's intentions, character, being boring etc (by the way she is far from boring),  I cannot sit by and have people on this board lie about her without commenting.  The biggest lie is that she was in another relationship before coming on BIP, or had a boyfriend - an absolute flat out lie, and I challenge the person who said it in here to give us the name of this mystery boyfriend. If they were dating I am sure he has a photograph of them together - heaven knows my daughters all take pictures all day long if everything they encounter including their food! Lol.  So either a name or a picture of this guy (who doesn't exist) should be easy to come up with. She will kill me for saying this but she has not dated anyone for at least two years. She has a lot of friends and lives a full life without having to date around - let's say she is selective in this regard choosing not to waste his or their time by dating anyone she does not see a future with.  
With regards to her snapchats being shall we say "risqué " - I see her snapchats every day, and  anyone who knows Jen will tell you she has a wicked sense of humor!   With regards to her being a "player" that is really funny - she has had 3 boyfriends since age 15 and all lasted more than two years. She had one serious boyfriend in college and while she was popular with the boys, she did not date around.  We were cleaning out an old desk in our home when she came across that "player" award and we had a good laugh about it so she snspchatted it.  Her college tennis coach gave out gag awards each year at the awards banquet and gave this one to Jen because of her popularity with the guys.  It's amazing to me that something so harmless as this be so misconstrued and turned into a negative against her!

I will refrain from discussing her relationship with Nick as it is not my place to do so. There were feelings involved on both sides and only they know what transpired and what, if anything they will choose to share. As for her "being bitter" or "acting like a victim to draw attention to herself" - I don't see her running to the media to exploit the story, other than a couple of tweets that actually are more reflective of her sense of humor. She has not said anything bad about Nick or have I missed something?  Being chosen as The Bachelor is an amazing opportunity for Nick, and one that I am sure, knowing Jen , she encouraged him to take.  I certainly hope he finds love and of course I wish the same for my daughter.

Anyhow, that's all from me - thanks for letting me vent!
#mamabearprotectinghercub

Frosty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 am

Frosty1 wrote: I don't see her running to the media to exploit the story, other than a couple of tweets that actually are more reflective of her sense of humor. She has not said anything bad about Nick or have I missed something?  Being chosen as The Bachelor is an amazing opportunity for Nick, and one that I am sure, knowing Jen , she encouraged him to take.  I certainly hope he finds love and of course I wish the same for my daughter.

I admire you for coming here to tell Jen's side of the story. It's easy for the media to take her tweets and think she is showing bitterness instead of humor, so would she be willing to tweet that she encouraged him to take the opportunity? It would be nice for people to know he didn't do her dirty.

eta: thank you for sharing with us!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:12 am

I think people interpret her tweets as bitter because she stopped following Nick on SM. It doesn't come off as supportive, but maybe she just needs some distance to get over him.

I don't believe the rumours about her having a boyfriend. She seems like a nice person and very much into Nick on the show. Unfortunately, when it comes down to it, she just wasn't the person for Nick. Hopefully she'll find her perfect match soon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:33 am

Thank you, Frosty1 for your share and welcome. Smiley
Wishing Jen the best! She is a beautiful woman inside and out. Best of luck to her in her future~

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:38 am

Frosty1, thank you! Even we can forget that these are real people and not just characters for us to analyze sometimes. Your daughter is beautiful and she carries herself so well.

While we're on the subject of Jen, it does make me giggle that she hung out with Andi in NYC last night. Oh, bachelor nation.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 am

shaughnessyb wrote:Frosty1, thank you! Even we can forget that these are real people and not just characters for us to analyze sometimes. Your daughter is beautiful and she carries herself so well.

While we're on the subject of Jen, it does make me giggle that she hung out with Andi in NYC last night. Oh, bachelor nation.

Thank you to those that have replied and I appreciate your welcoming and understanding. I saw that indeed she was hanging out with Andi and (Olivia) in NY and thought it hilarious too! It looks like they all had a blast! Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Frosty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Frosty1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 am

BKay wrote:
Frosty1 wrote: I don't see her running to the media to exploit the story, other than a couple of tweets that actually are more reflective of her sense of humor. She has not said anything bad about Nick or have I missed something?  Being chosen as The Bachelor is an amazing opportunity for Nick, and one that I am sure, knowing Jen , she encouraged him to take.  I certainly hope he finds love and of course I wish the same for my daughter.

I admire you for coming here to tell Jen's side of the story. It's easy for the media to take her tweets and think she is showing bitterness instead of humor, so would she be willing to tweet that she encouraged him to take the opportunity? It would be nice for people to know he didn't do her dirty.

eta: thank you for sharing with us!

I think she will refrain from saying anything before the finale and The live after show, but I have no reason to think that her comments will be anything other than positive. IMHO

Frosty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 56 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 52 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27