SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Beach Lover wrote:It depends on the relationships but the way I see it, there are things you tell your mom and there are things you tell your best friends.  They are not always the same.  Based on what Lauren H said and by Jen's own SM I have to think there was some hurt and resentment on her part, even if Nick was respectful about it all.

yes

Also moms have the wisdom of life experience.
A great mom is a supportive listener, strong enough to allow her children to learn from their own experiences with little intervention, and sage enough to comfort while simultaneously guiding to put things into perspective.
When we want someone to embrace our "vent" and share our indignation, that usually happens with a friend.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:01 pm

I'm not so sure Nick was looking for a Jen type just yet, Bachelor or not. She seems like someone who guys get serious about. Not saying that he should have fallen for her but that I don't know if he ever really opened himself up to that possibility. I think Jen was very hurt but am confident she'll move on and find someone who is there for her, hopefully not from the show. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:10 pm

I think Jen's mom is very gracious and supportive of her daughter. She said the relationship was in its infancy which I tend to agree because they obviously only met up once in early July. If both were head over heels or seriously considering a future together, don't you think they want to see each other more? Jmo.
Jen deserves to be someone's one and only. Too bad it's not Nick but I am sure her person is out there. Best wish to her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:25 pm

I honestly don't think Jen is his type from watching their last date. They're both nice people and have physical attraction for each other but I didn't see them "click" and have multifaceted chemistry particularly with the mental chemistry part and I think Nick really wants and doesn't want to settle for anything other than mental, emotional and physical chemistry.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:51 pm

I believe without going into details, that Jen's mother has an extremely good handle on the situation between Jen and Nick.
I do not believe there was diplomatic spin put on this.
I believe what mom stated here is the truth. I also believe that she probably had her daughter's sanction to post the things she did here, knowing that the forum has a big fan base the real word would get out vs from the game of "telephone" or from magazines.
I would back this 99%. Just saying. Make of it what you will.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:02 pm

@Kashathediva IA we are grateful when family and friends confide in us.
yes

As a mother, I personally wouldn't spin something into a positive if it wasn't the truth. If my son was unhappy about a relationship, I wouldn't jeopardize my relationship with him going behind his back, lying.

If it didn't end on a good note, why would she say that it did. She didn't have to come here at all. Mom's always knows best. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:04 pm

I think Jen is a lovely person and it speaks well of the mother she has.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:24 pm

What's her mom twitter?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:25 pm

Frosty1 wrote:Thank you all so much for the warm and friendly welcome! 
As I said in my earlier post, it would be wildly inappropriate of me to speak for Jen, but from my observation of their communication post show, there were feelings there on both sides. I believe they were both blindsided when he was picked to be the next Bachelor. However I am quite sure that Jen would have encouraged Nick to accept the gig as whatever their relationship was at that point, it was still in its infancy.  From everything I heard, Nick is a wonderful man and a gentleman who treated my daughter with the utmost respect. I truly wish nothing but the best for him  cheerleader cheerleader

@Frosty1, thank you for sharing.

Kashathediva wrote:I believe without going into details, that Jen's mother has an extremely good handle on the situation between Jen and Nick.  
I do not believe there was diplomatic spin put on this.
I believe what mom stated here is the truth. I also believe that she probably had her daughter's sanction to post the things she did here, knowing that the forum has a big fan base the real word would get out vs from the game of "telephone" or from magazines.
I would back this 99%.  Just saying. Make of it what you will.

@Kashathediva, I think it is possible that Jen being a smart young woman realised that this in an opportunity that Nick needed to take. I can also believe in immediate shock that she may have called her best friend from the show to cry and vent, therefore making both accounts true and in my opinion not contradictory as the initial hurt mind can say one thing and the rational mind once the hurt has been exhausted can see it was the thing that should be done. Both are normal and hopefully a week out from it all Jennifer feels better everyday. TPTB can be a mean bunch and not always treat all involved in the best way, unfortunately in this case we had more than just the other people interested in being the lead getting caught in the situation. This is my wild speculation, and only my opinion and I may be way off base about everything.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:24 pm

FWIW, I actually think Jen is the most attractive and classiest girl on this BIP season. I hope that she finds someone worthy of her love and affection. I'm sorry, but I find Nick kind of creepy.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:29 pm

^^So agree. IMO I think he liked Jen but not into Jen and just wanted the fantasy suite. Jen was always uncomfortable and doubtful. Shame she was used by tptb imo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

If the sizzle is not there what should he have done lead her on?  It is not there better end it and move on.

Last edited by reason on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 56 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27