SELECT CONTENT

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Someone refresh my memory. Didn't she post a blog or something about how tough it was after filming dealing with Social Media?

I hope she has toughened up since then if that's the case.

ETA: I was looking for info on the blog and came across this dated April 29th. Is this old news? I apologize if this has been discussed.

collegecandy.com
Stephanie Petit
STEPHANIE PETIT
lace-morris-the-bachelor-quotes
Lace Morris/Instagram

Lace Morris is easily tied with Olivia Caridi for craziest contestant on Ben Higgins’ season of The Bachelor. Easily – although Leah’s unexpected outburst almost made us forget about good old Lace. However, her post-departure appearances on Bachelor Live and After The Final Rose kind of proved that she’s not half the looney we suspected her of being. Nonetheless, host Chris Harrison wasted no time in asking Lace to appear on season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise this summer to cause some drama.

Just one problem (for ABC at least) – Lace may have found love already without the help of a second appearance on reality TV.

In recent weeks, Lace has posted two photos on Instagram featuring a handsome fellow by the name of Bobby Barczyk. Given that she’s called him both “this babe” and “the boy,” it seems like these two could be an item.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Mustang19 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lace didn't hear about Grants sketchy ways before getting engaged to him. They were both already in Paradise when RS released those emails. It's not her fault IMO.

That begs the question, what is she going to do about it now that she knows?
I wondering if there are contract bonuses. For instance, stay engaged for 3 months and this happens. Stay engaged for 6 months and this will happen. Get married and tptb will see this happens. 
I guess if there are no contractual goodies they can break up when they want, if they want.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 pm

Do we know what it is that Chad called Lace??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:32 pm

Mustang19 wrote:snipped

That begs the question, what is she going to do about it now that she knows?

If this is any indication, she doesn't care. Maybe it was her plan all along, go on BIP get engaged, to anyone.

IG

4w
lacemorris3And then all of a sudden
She changed.
She came back a completely different person
With a new mindset, a new outlook,
A new soul
The one that once cared way too much
About everyone and everything
No longer cared at all

#Anewlaceonlife
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMcaL0N-Nv/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if the other women engaged to Grant knew too?

Those other women were just commoners. You can't really KNOW unless you're on TV. :winkie:

I bet #TeamGrace is kaput before the BiP finale and we'll see a showdown between them on After Paradise. Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Catfight And then they'll make up even though Grant will probably have already fallen in love with someone on the flight to LA.  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f60d
Blu you are the love of my posting life heartbeat laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Never change.

Thank you for the compliment!! Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f600 sunny

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Do we know what it is that Chad called Lace??

I think it was the "C" word
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Ugh. That man is horrible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:03 pm

babs wrote:

Ugh. Chad needs some mouth wash.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:06 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
babs wrote:

Ugh. Chad needs some mouth wash.

I think in his case a personality transplant might be a better long term solution. JMO. I don't care who or what Lace is, no woman deserves to be called that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

This is so mean, but I've been watching Lace's snaps, and she just seems to be trying SOO hard. I also don't think she is that pretty, she has a creepy smile. I don't see it lasting with Grant at all.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:12 pm

^^Seems many agree with you. They are winning (losing) by a landslide in RS's latest poll on which BIP couple will break up first.

I see this relationship being over before the August 2nd premiere, but I think they will "pretend" to still be together for maximum exposure for a while yet. This is a showmance if I ever did see one, between her defending his cheating on Twitter to the fan in Mexico overhearing her say she was outta there if filming went one more week for BIP. Total farce.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^Seems many agree with you. They are winning (losing) by a landslide in RS's latest poll on which BIP couple will break up first.

I see this relationship being over before the August 2nd premiere, but I think they will "pretend" to still be together for maximum exposure for a while yet.  This is a showmance if I ever did see one, between her defending his cheating on Twitter to the fan in Mexico overhearing her say she was outta there if filming went one more week for BIP.  Total farce.  

I agree. Seems Lace could care less, so I don't see why I should care. Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
KB_Mom
ElonM
bronco18
Sprite
MVMom39forever