SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:12 pm

ironcat wrote:It's funny and sad that it seems to now be more important to defend someone on SM than to contact them personally/privately and express your support/make sure they're okay.  I guess I'm old, but the latter would be far more important to me.  Jared strikes me as the type of guy who would follow the company line when it comes to not spoiling what was going to happen on the show by keeping mum, while conducting his affairs with Caila directly with her and not on SM.  Based on Caila choosing to leave Paradise rather than have her budding relationship play out publicly, I suspect she might also be okay with Jared's behavior, assuming he is supporting her in private.  I guess I'll also wait to hear from Caila before I pass judgment.

It brings to mind when Ashley Hebert was getting beat up in the press over the Bentley stuff and JP had to stay silent for weeks while it was going on in order to not spoil the ending, even though he admitted later it was killing him.  I think it was more important to Ashley that he comforted her every day in long phone calls than if he would have just been sending out public tweets.  JMO.

Wise words, Ironcat. clapping! We really just need to sit back and see how this all plays out.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 652

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:10 pm

havadrpepper wrote:I've never followed Jared or AshleyI.  I know that she calls him her BFF.  Has Jared ever stated that AshleyI is his BFF publicly?

Just wondering....
Good question. IDK, don't think so, but I don't follow him either. As far as Jared's actions, it's also true that Ashley kept a lot from him about how she really felt and how she viewed the situation, she even lied to him when he specifically asked her certain questions (which only proves the truth in words "it's not love, not even close"), so unless he has a really good "girl-radar" and just preferred to play her, he maybe was more hopeful that things would settle on their own without him having to make a drastic move/cut. Unfortunately in that he needs to improve and step up, not for Caila, but for himself.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:21 pm

I can't stand when a girl, esp. Ashley calls him her BFF. THey are not BFFs IMO. You can't be best friends with a guy you are in love with romantically imo. GRR makes me mad. I have a friend that does this. Calls guys she also likes her good friends. I don't get it. Friends are people you are not in love with in that way.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:24 pm

Aren't BF-GF sometimes call each other their Best Friend? Jojo and Jordan did so.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:33 pm

SarahD wrote:Aren't BF-GF sometimes call each other their Best Friend? Jojo and Jordan did so.

:yes: many of the leads have said they want to marry their best friend.
I get that but I don't feel that way personally. To me a male friend is a friend because there is no sexual attraction. If there were sexual vibes he would be my boyfriend. It's just semantics because a partner, for me, has some of the same qualities as friends of either gender do. Ash may be in the "marry my best friend" group while Jared may be in the same group as I. It's a perspective thing that in the case of Ash has fried her brain.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:10 pm

Just posted these in another thread, but thought I'd bring them over here too. Smiley

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 23jidqu
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 2cnuteo
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 2ljqnno
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 2uny6b6
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 12 9bk7iw
Source: My screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:04 am

They look really sweet together, and if I'm going to watch a romance play out, I'd much rather it consist of the couple flirting, gazing soulfully into each other's eyes and playing with each other's fingers than sticking their tongues down each other's throats and moaning.

Ashley considers Jared her BFF but I highly doubt it's reciprocal. Sometimes I scratch my head at why Jared would even want to maintain a friendship with someone as selfish and immature as Ashley, but I suspect deep down what he mostly feels for her is pity, and he is too kind a person to walk away.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:31 pm

Jared posted an IG video story last night where he was singing and dancing - very animated for the usually quiet Jared.  There was a guy with him.  Don't know where they were at.

In the previews when Caila is on the party boat date, Jared is talking to some people in the hot tub and it sounds like he says at the end, "I think I am going to throw up"  ??  Poor love sick baby.  console
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:44 pm

@MiniDiva This video? Looks like a wedding. Or that's the most lit up club/lounge I've ever seen.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Thanks @dee  

I say Jared was having a good time and/or had a bit of champagne.  Who the heck is the photo bomb guy with him!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:38 pm

The love in their eyes is making me melt.  Burn jealous rejects burn! :yes: Someone (actually Emily & Jubilee too) will definitely throw the remote after seeing this air.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

cr: my gif edit
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:50 pm

How bout you sideburns, you want some milk? ... Rather have a beer by @jaredhaibon
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma