SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:31 am

No. If Caila has any self-respect or dignity then she's already dropped wussy boy on his azz (which I think she has). The only good use Jared will ever be to a woman is giving a pro-domme out there a paycheck. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Smileys-beating-and-fighting-694633
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 am

I'm still trying to figure out why on earth Jared was listening to anything AshleyI had to say about his love life. A woman who has been obsessed with him, crying over him, attacking other women so she could be with him? It makes no sense. Zero.

And then for him to still consider her a friend and say he really cares about Ashley. Again, why does he feel this strongly for her? It just doesn't add up to me. I think the relationship between Jared and Ashley is completely toxic and they've grown used to it. This is going to set Jared back YEARS. He will not be able to find a long-term relationship if he continues his friendship with Ashley. Since he's made it clear he's still friends with Ashley, I guess he made his choice. What a massive mistake. no no

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:51 am

Vinny came to twitter to support Izzy and asked people to stop tweeting mean tweets to her. That's a man. Jared is a boy who enjoys women fighting and obsessing over him.

Did he actually smirk when Caila said to Jared that AI was still in love with him? That tells me everything about him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:04 am

Yes @Fingersandtoes I noticed that smirk too! Says so much.

And wow, if Vinny could come to twitter and support Izzy you'd think Jared could spare a minute and maybe say something for Caila. His silence speaks volumes. I am going to be really interested to see what he has to say on After Paradise next week. I'd like to be pleasantly surprised but his track record is not looking good right now.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:11 am

I'm sure Jared will play it like he was a poor helpless victim of the Sex Panther and that he is grateful to have a friend like Ashley looking out for him. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:20 am

bluwavz wrote:I'm sure Jared will play it like he was a poor helpless victim of the Sex Panther and that he is grateful to have a friend like Ashley looking out for him. cheeky
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how real of a possibility this is.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:23 am

bluwavz wrote:I'm sure Jared will play it like he was a poor helpless victim of the Sex Panther and that he is grateful to have a friend like Ashley looking out for him. cheeky

You know this. I can't believe the nerve. He let (and participated) AI trash Caila, then suggested that AI had trash talked about Caila, and sat back and watched Caila confront AI. Pathetic.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:25 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:

You know this. I can't believe the nerve. He let (and participated) AI trash Caila, then suggested that AI had trash talked about Caila, and sat back and watched Caila confront AI. Pathetic.

Even Catherine twitted about it https://twitter.com/clmgiudici/status/768295867056918528
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:29 am

I don't understand why he chose to straight out lie to Caila about AI "not saying anything bad" about her. Did he not realize that he was on a freakin TV show?! What dumbassery.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:31 am

That entire conversation was ridiculous. Why did he even bring it up to her? He wanted reassurance? Well she gave it him. It's not Caila's responsibility to stop people from gossiping.

I love how Caila was just straight up too. Simply saying "I like you. We've been on two dates. Each date gets better and I like spending time with you."

He should've left it at that but he kept digging. And then he lied to her face about what Ashley said. He created that mess.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:35 am

He wants Caila to obsess over him, cry over him and profess her undying love for him. He doesn't want normal slow build and getting to know each other. He wants AI's possessiveness in Caila's body.
He has some issues, he feeds on the fighting and obsessing over him.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:33 am

Jared is a pansy. IMO he has always come across devoid of emotion and asexual. With Caila it was the 1st time he ever had a testosterone spike and actually seemed like a man for a moment. Too bad he prefers hanging out with his fellow mean girls instead. What an unlikable Wuss. Jared is not a nice guy. Nice men do not treat women like he treated Caila.
Trashley and Jared are perfect for each other. No one in their right mind would have a desire of a relationship with either one after watching BIP. Yuck.

After seeing Jared's lies on TV...I am thrilled Caila has moved on. Her life is full of opportunity. Caila is a ray of sunshine among the storm clouds. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 2600  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 1f31e  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 26c5  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 14 2601
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma