SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:04 pm

Isabella wrote:Episode 4 promo Jaila

https://youtu.be/Vq10My4jrvM

Thanks @Isabella

Very sweet the way he is looking at her.  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 2764

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Captur29

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:09 pm

I agree @GuardianAngel, I thought the way Jared was looking at Caila was very sweet.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:59 am

Just posted some of these in Caila's thread, but thought I should bring them over here too.

The contrast between his date with Caila and every other previous date of his on BIP was huge. He really hadn't looked anywhere near as excited and engaged with anyone else before Caila. So much Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1f60d it was sweet to see. If I was his friend I'd be happy for him!

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 2ptt6id
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1zyjzfn
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 E5gwae
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 2pzcjrn
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1zfrg4l
Source: My screencaps

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:08 pm

http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradises-jared-haibon-on-caila-quinn-ashley-iaconetti
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Hmmm interesting article. I don't know how other people view what was said so I'd be interested to hear. I keep hoping he'll see the light about how toxic his friendship with AshleyI is because I don't think he will never be able to have a long-term relationship with anyone if he keeps a friend around who's actually in love with him and possessive. I don't know any significant other who would stick around or want to be in a relationship when that's going on.

Good though that he said this is definitely his last time on a show in this franchise. Definitely the right move forward.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Hmmmm...... all I got to say is Cut. The. Cord.

Somethings gotta give. He'll figure it out eventually, if he chooses to stay in a relationship with Caila (or whomever else). Unfortunately people in the bachelor franchise are very cliquey and love to be in the popular crowd. With friends like these, who needs enemies?

I can already imagine most of these bachelor people will be Team Ashley tonight. They're going to make excuses and say how relatable and authentic she is, etc. I'm sure Jared will choose to not comment. Hopefully, if Jared and Caila are still dating post show, he will be able to show more support towards Caila. If not, I don't see it working out. Which is ok. IMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 pm

siena wrote:Hmmm interesting article. I don't know how other people view what was said so I'd be interested to hear. I keep hoping he'll see the light about how toxic his friendship with AshleyI is because I don't think he will never be able to have a long-term relationship with anyone if he keeps a friend around who's actually in love with him and possessive. I don't know any significant other who would stick around or want to be in a relationship when that's going on.

Good though that he said this is definitely his last time on a show in this franchise. Definitely the right move forward.

I think he's still dating Caila.

Notice how when asked if he still was friends with the two, he only mentioned Ashley I and that they were still very good friends, but doesn't mention Caila. Which, I think, means two things - him and Caila had a fallout (unlikely as they have been seen together post-filming and are still following each other on social media) or that him and Caila are dating (so technically she is not a 'friend' - he doesn't want to reveal that publicly yet) and Ashely I has somehow come to terms with that and still good friends with him.

I read that answer more like: "[I'm dating Caila but], Ashley and I are great friends still...".

He also mentioned that he is done with the Bachelor franchise - perhaps he has finally found love?  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 8 1f609

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:03 am

I think they were definitely still dating at the time of this article. My only question is whether they still are as of today. We will wait and see if they're spotted again. I am really disappointed in Jared right now. I think he really feels something for Caila, but if he continues his friendship with AshleyI then I think the writing is on the wall.

I think he needed to cut the cord long ago with AshleyI, and the fact that he still hasn't is a massive mistake. He will not meet a woman of the same calibre as Caila and be able to have a supposed BFF who is obssessed with him. It won't work and no partner would stand for it.

I would've liked for him to make a gesture of support for Caila if they're still dating because Caila being attacked should be something that concerns him if he really cares. He seemed to stand up for her on the show, but I am still waiting for something in the present.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:13 am

I don't see Caila putting up with all the verbal abuse (via sm) she would get by being in a relationship with Jared. It was fine before, the show hadn't aired but now it's just not okay especially with the cast also shading her. It sucks because there is a genuine connection but Ashley really ruined it for him.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:31 am

Jared needs to cut the cord with Ashley I. I think his chances are already ruined with Caila but if he wants to end up in a happy healthy relationship down the line, he needs to tell Ashley to GO AWAY

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:36 am

He does need to take a stand. If he ever wants to date anyone but AshleyI, he needs to tell Ashley to stop. Even if he's not with Caila any more, he should've defended her publicly. AshleyI and her clique posse are harassing Caila publicly on sm, in the name of Ashley/Jared relationship and he's keeping quiet. Not a good look. IMO.

Last edited by Fingersandtoes on Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:42 am

Good point @Fingersandtoes regardless of whether they're dating or not Jared should have defended Caila. The AshleyI clique of mean girls are a disgrace, and if Jared is the guy he claims to be he should be making a stand and sharing words of support for Caila. He's received no backlash whilst Caila gets dragged through the mud... staying silent is not the behaviour of someone who is meant to be nice.

Maintaining his friendship with AshleyI even after she's stated she will never see him as just a friend is also not a good look. The toxicity of that relationship will ruin any attempt he has at long lasting love. He needs to sort himself out asap. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma