SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:59 am

Did I mention how much this guy absolutely sucks? What a sackless loser.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:01 am

@Bkay No problem, yep it's so easy to start rumours.

@Fingersandtoes I think that's what it comes down to. He wanted to date Caila but also have nothing change with Ashley. He will regret this so much long-term, because no-one is going to want to date him. He and Ashley will just be stuck in perpetual turmoil and toxicity. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 21 4103285151

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 am

Jared was very, very unimpressive on that After show tonight. He had a script and he kept to it. He is not a bad guy and I almost feel sorry for him. Waaaaaay over his head with the whole Ashley situation. I'm sure he is relieved that this is all over.

Did Ashley give him one of her kidneys or something?!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:23 am

bluwavz wrote:Did I mention how much this guy absolutely sucks? What a sackless loser.

clapping! :claphands

I think at the point when he said on After Paradise something like "Ashley didn't even really interfere in my relationship with Caila because I didn't listen to her" and "I can't blame Ashley for what she's said because we've all said stuff we regret" I was just... :crazed

He will never get it. If all of this didn't make it crystal clear then there's something very wrong with him IMO.

I'm so happy Caila is free from Jared. He never deserved someone like her.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 am

Ugh Caila deserves so much better. She seemed really hurt on AP, and she hinted that Ashley is the reason they broke up. How can Jared think his relationship with Ashley is ok. Everyone keeps telling them Sean , Michele, etc that maybe they should cut ties, but they are both delusional. Jared doesn't realize that he's hurting Ashley and himself more by staying friends.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:47 am

I honestly think that Jared's grown so used to Ashley's adoration now, that Caila having completely normal feelings about a new relationship hurt his ego. Caila didn't think Jared was the perfect specimen like Ashley proclaims, and ultimately Jared still likes that Ashley worships him. IMO that's the heart of why he keeps Ashley around, and why his relationship with Caila would never work. Caila knows her worth, and Jared never stepped up because he's used to having to do nothing to get Ashley's undivided attention.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:09 am

Wow. Can I just say that I have never seen two more delusional people on this show...EVER...and that is saying a lot.

I cannot image what his family and friends think of all this. Mine would cart me away to rehab...after smacking me on the head...repeatedly.

https://youtu.be/0x-fkSYDtUY

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:53 am

^^^So true! What a dysfunctional mess.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:30 pm

38 mins in when Jared said other people told him Caila wasn't as interested in him and he was in her. Caila is nodding her head yes. Seems like she agrees with the statement.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:34 pm

I don't blame Caila for not being into him. He's a spineless pathetic little boy.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:35 pm

Most emotionally healthy women would not give Jared 5 minutes after realizing a loony tune like Ashley I was part of his package.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Ashley is a doormat bitch while Jared feeds off of Ashley when it's convenient. Id say...they deserve each other...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma