SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:42 pm

I've been saying it in the other threads, and it has to do with Jared, so I'll say it here too. Everyone should go check out Ashley's fabfitfun recap on snapchat. Gives some insight, I guess. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:59 pm

dee wrote:@bluwavz Nah, I don't think they will ever be officially together. He probably knows when that happens, Ashley will find out what a dud he really is and dump is azz. No one to obsess over him anymore. We can't have that now, can we? Rolling Eyes

This cracked me up!  cantstopl

I was thinking once they did the "deed" she would have him at the Justice of Peace/Vegas in a flash before he knew what hit him!  :wedding
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:02 pm

@MiniDiva I don't know about that, girl. I think Jared is probably a mighty lousy lay. Then again Ashley wouldn't know the difference. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:@MiniDiva I don't know about that, girl. I think Jared is probably a mighty lousy lay. Then again Ashley wouldn't know the difference. cheeky
Pretty sure he will literally just lay there. She can run her own bases.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Ashley wouldn't  know the difference but would be even more demanding and possessive.

You owe it to me Jared, you took my virginity!   hehehe
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:56 pm

I just wish he would go away, far, far, away....and take AI with him.
Rolling Eyes
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:09 pm

I would like to cut Jared's nuts off for the way he's treated Calia but I'm now convinced he literally doesn't have any.

Unless he gets some serious help to learn how to treat a woman, what "friendship" really means, and when it's time to get a restraining order, I see his only options as:1) marry AI-might as well because no woman in her right mind (and probably a good majority of those who are not in their right mind) will ever put up with the toxic triangle; or 2) he and Ashley get into some "sister wives" relationship\marriage.

I wonder if Evan the boner expert can help when a man has no nuts.

I wish AI and Jared could be dropped off on that deserted island Olivia was left on.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:11 pm

I guess that I am of a different mindset than many of you. I find it hard to believe that all of these participants aren't just playing a role. I don't know how any of them are in RL. I have to believe that Ashley is much different; and that's why Jared stays friends with her and defends her. I actually think that she is much different in RL. From seeing her on AP, she seems like she has it together. Perhaps, she just found a way to capture more time on the show by obsessing over Jared. It wouldn't surprise me if they did end up together in RL. I guess that time will tell.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:30 am

Has this already been discussed? Short Jared article

I'll just leave this here without comment:

...he described his dream partner to ABC News as "someone who's very honest and not afraid to have difficult conversations."
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:33 am

@allykat so.... someone that's not him.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:36 am

^ Exactly.  The female will need to be the problem solver, the one who takes charge (probably will have to kick AI to the curb laugh out loud) and wear the pants in that relationship cause Jared certainly won't.  cheeky

JMO

ETA:  just realized with the 3 of us posting back to back, we got a whole lot of Charlie all on one page.  laugh out loud ok...back to the wuss.  Promise we'll be good and keep our Charlie love in the celeb thread from now on GA!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:42 am

This was my favorite part of that article. SMH.

"She is an incredible person and somebody that I am very happy is a part of my life," he said. "She came into paradise like a wrecking ball as only she can do, which is one of the most endearing things about her that I love. She’s so raw! That’s Ashley. She is raw and she’s emotional and she’s vulnerable and she’s irrational at times and yet she is adorable and sweet and kind and honest and so I’m happy that things worked out the way they did."
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma