SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 pm

This guy is a POS. Just needed to get that off my chest. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:38 pm

I am glad they broke up...what a wussy.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 22 1f49b  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 22 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:This guy is a POS. Just needed to get that off my chest. cheeky

Darn! You beat me to it. cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:58 pm

bluwavz wrote:This guy is a POS. Just needed to get that off my chest. cheeky

clapping!

The horror, Caila not being as into him as he was to her. It is a huge turn off that a guy you're dating has long conversations with his ex when he's supposed to hang out with you. Taking trips with his ex would be a huge turn off too. So, her initial attraction wore off, can't blame her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggy 43 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:09 pm

Most of us have been attracted to someone from afar only to meet that person  close up - then flame dies or is not nurtured by reality

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:19 pm

Jared Haibon @haibon_jared
Ashley made mistakes in paradise, but she is not the reason Caila and I are not together.I respect Caila a lot but we had our own obstacles

The more he opens his mouth, the more I dislike him. " obstacles" because you are an idiot. I'm glad Caila dropped your azz.

and if it she's not the reason, maybe she should stop acting so smug about the whole situation. Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:25 pm

OMG he just wants to dig that grave deeper and deeper.

Caila and Jared clearly had their own obstacles (Jared still believing and interacting with Ashley being a pretty big one) but he refuses to see how damaging his relationship with Ashley is. He won't even say anything outside of "Ashley made some mistakes". THIS IS INSANE.

Caila never said that it was only about Ashley, but that there were other factors, and she was one of them. Until Jared wakes up, I don't put much value in his opinion about anything. He's handled this all terribly. :Furious:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:30 pm

For Jared to tweet this, it is just another nail in the Caila Hate coffin.  It doesn't help Caila at all.  He dated her for 6 weeks and he can't say anything nice about Caila, he should just keep quiet as it just makes things worse.  Why doesn't he just go date Ashley for 6 weeks instead and get it over with rather than prolong the agony of the media circus.  :shootme:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Seriously I really hope he does reciprocate Ashley's feelings. At least we know he'll defend her honor over all others. He didn't bother defending Caila once this season.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:35 pm

For someone who has no romantic feelings for Ashley, Jared sure does go above and beyond to put her first for everything/everyone IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 pm

The more Jared says about Trashley the more I detest him. There is NO excuse for Ashley's behavior on BIP or SM. Men like Jared are the worst. ITA that Jared is a POS. no

Caila has manners and class. Jared and Ashley are Fame seeking bottom feeders.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm

@bluwavz Nah, I don't think they will ever be officially together. He probably knows when that happens, Ashley will find out what a dud he really is and dump is azz. No one to obsess over him anymore. We can't have that now, can we? Rolling Eyes
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma