SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:43 pm

:swinginglove

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:44 pm

Thanks for bringing those photos over @Isabella.

Yep, lots of smiling and laughter on that date. Jaila are going to be adorable!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Nice to see Jared into someone for a change. I feel like there just hasn't been anyone half suitable for him in Paradise so far, last year or this. I like that he doesn't lead anyone on, just hangs around waiting for someone interesting to appear. It's not his fault women are all over him even if he's trying to become part of the wallpaper.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:09 pm

I've always thought of Jared as just "meh" but in the photos with Caila, the boy has come alive and is super cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:41 pm

mindless wrote:Nice to see Jared into someone for a change. I feel like there just hasn't been anyone half suitable for him in Paradise so far, last year or this. I like that he doesn't lead anyone on, just hangs around waiting for someone interesting to appear. It's not his fault women are all over him even if he's trying to become part of the wallpaper.

Yeah ITA.  I've always been a big Jared fan and it will be great to see him with someone he has a real interest in and such a quality person as Caila.  Def 2 alum I am excited to see get to know each other. They look great together.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:09 am

Awww... I'm excited to see Jaila! I hope Caila is at least slightly into Jared and doesn't totally hurt him. The last time we saw Jared really into someone was Kaitlyn. I'm excited to finally see him light up again! He's been dead eyes all through BIP/Ashley I last summer up through now with his dead eye date with Jubes and Twin/Ashley I redux. I appreciate he doesn't lead anyone on either. You know when he's feeling it. I've always thought Jared has great potential to be one of the "good ones."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:48 am

you could totally see that he was the one who went in for the kiss and he had to lean -- it's cute that he's so transparent and genuine about his interest when his interest is there....
reminds me how adorable he was with kaitlyn
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:19 am

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 2ef6nwy

just now on twitter... still going strong.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:21 am

Awww yay! It sounds like they leave after only one episode though? Lame for us. As if I need yet another reason to dislike Ashley.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:24 am

casjacknick wrote:Awww yay! It sounds like they leave after only one episode though? Lame for us. As if I need yet another reason to dislike Ashley.

last week they were also seen in Newport.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:09 am

So AshleyI is the reason we won't see more of this cuteness?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 am

AshleyI is on my craplist for making Caila leave BIP because of the drama. I feel cheated. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f624  I am glad Caila and Jared leave together. What an upgrade for Jared...from the bitter crying clingy unstable virgin to the sunny beautiful lovely sex panther. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f600  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f60a  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 1f60d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma