SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Isabella Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:33 am

Yup blame it on Ashley and the other insecure b!#$@s, they supposedly spread a rumor about Caila to make Jared question her.

more pics http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/bachelor-in-paradise/photos/

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Fnv32r
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 207037m
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 I5xlad
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:58 am

Here's hoping this relationship lasts. Always liked Jared. I will withhold my comments on Ashley I except to say she needs to go home and stay there. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:02 am

Ashley I is immature as crap, annoying, but I've always viewed her as friendly, mostly harmless, and even slightly calculated with her image in kind of a smart way. If she purposely sabotages Caila and Jared because of her complete immaturity over her obsession with "Aladin/Princess Jasmine," just no excuse and she's dead to me. I'm sorry if she is the reason these two mature people (wisely) decided to take themselves off camera. We miss out, but hopefully Jaila found something kind of cool together.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:15 am

no  Do they really leave after one ep? I haven't been following spoilers closely or read RS.  That's such a bummer and really will be a terrible look for AshleyI.  I'm disappointed. 

On a positive note, I also didn't know they seem to still be dating post show so I'm super pumped about that.  whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:45 am

I didn't know it would be only 1 episode either. Dang, they're the only couple I can get behind. I've always liked Jared and it's nice to see him so obviously interested in Caila. It's maddening that we won't see them much on the show but good for them for ditching it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:15 am

sosleepy wrote:Ashley I is immature as crap, annoying, but I've always viewed her as friendly, mostly harmless, and even slightly calculated with her image in kind of a smart way. If she purposely sabotages Caila and Jared because of her complete immaturity over her obsession with "Aladin/Princess Jasmine," just no excuse and she's dead to me. I'm sorry if she is the reason these two mature people (wisely) decided to take themselves off camera. We miss out, but hopefully Jaila found something kind of cool together.

I think it's what Nick said about this show/franchise (I believe it's based on how he's experienced it himself) - he said something along the lines of 'this show plays with your ego'. I think this show has a way of bringing out different aspects of people depending on how things affect their ego while they're on the show - cos obviously their image is at stake, big time. My thinking is it has got to do with how Ashley I has allowed this show to affect her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:05 pm

So this is the other couple? Jared and Caila ... good, haven't seen her yet, but Jared's face is different ... so all I can say is "finally!" ... approved! (not that my vote was necessary) ... But why are you saying that they leave before the show finale... Is it from the spoiler?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:58 pm

If he leaves to follow Caila out, he'll get my full respect. He's not there to fake a connection for a free holiday. I'm betting he came there to 'meet' Caila, she leaves because she won't do drama, and he has no reason to stay. IMO.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:If he leaves to follow Caila out, he'll get my full respect. He's not there to fake a connection for a free holiday. I'm betting he came there to 'meet' Caila, she leaves because she won't do drama, and he has no reason to stay. IMO.

That's pretty much the way I see it! These two are more mature than 10 of the other contestants put together IMHO.

As far as the rumour, the only thing I can think of is she broke up with her b/f to go on Ben's season. Otherwise, we have been following her closely since Ben's season and there isn't any dirt on this girl at all!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:57 pm

I'm with Bean, I've been waiting for these two disappointed 
it's for one epi. Hope it's true they're together post show.
They look so good together.  :sprinklehearts

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't think they leave after one episode. I believe Caila still has a date with Brett in another episode. I recall seeing Caila and him jumping off a boat/catamaran during a promo. But their backs were turned from the camera, so maybe I'm wrong (but it looked like Caila's hair laugh out loud)

Based on RS, he has Caila and Jared staying for 2.5 - 3 episodes. So I think both will be on our screens for at least 3 weeks.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:22 pm

relaxing wrote:no  Do they really leave after one ep? I haven't been following spoilers closely or read RS.  That's such a bummer and really will be a terrible look for AshleyI.  I'm disappointed. 

On a positive note, I also didn't know they seem to still be dating post show so I'm super pumped about that.  whipped

NO, acc to RS Caila and Jared are there until Episode 5, when Caila leaves and Jared follows her. The weird thing is, that in RS spoilers, he says Ashley and Jared go on a date in the next episode and then decide they are just friends. Yet Ashley still wants to sabotage Caila. So stupid.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma