SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 pm

sosleepy wrote:Just checking in. Has she unfollowed Amanda yet?

Good thinking! She's still sleeping from being hung over. Wait till she wakes up to the news. Smiley

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Captur10

ETA:

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Captur11

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:13 pm

I think we should keep the focus on Dorkman. There is certainly snuff material to snark on without adding others to the mix.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:17 pm

IA keeping the focus on Andi. I just wanted to capture the follow, to see if/when Andi unfollows.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:23 pm

rofl rofl cantstopl Dear god I would really like to be an ants hiding in her hair when she finds out that Josh is engage to sweet Amanda? That bat poop girl is gonna poop her self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:24 pm

reason wrote: rofl  rofl  cantstopl Dear god I would really like to be an ants hiding in her hair when she finds out that Josh is engage to sweet Amanda?  That bat poop girl is gonna poop her self.
And she'll simply call it a new, innovative face mask.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Maybe she will want to continue to follow Amanda, so she will have some info on the Josh/Amanda relationship? Andi will want to know whatever she can. She won't be able to help herself!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:53 pm

I hope Amanda tells her sorry you wont be a friend now. She is a leech that needs to move on she has no class. She is as classless as kanye

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Beach Lover wrote:That video was brutal.

Loved this comment on her IG though:
elizabru Why is she so awkward all the sudden. She used to be confident and cool

I agree with the Insta comment. I used to love her and I can't believe how disappointed I am in who's she became. It's just terrible. 

And holding on to all that anger and resentment towards Josh isn't going to end well for her now or ever. Why, Andi?? She had everything and look at what happened. People live through terrible breakups and humiliations and move on and don't turn out like this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:03 pm

What's the over/under count on how many bottles of wine MeAndi already drank today when she heard about JAM? And how many tonight?

Are we going to get her and her friends dancing on the countertop drunk again singing Taylor Swift songs? Or more pictures of her undies drying in the kitchen again? Or just more nip slips & bending over showing her lady bits outfits?? Surely no man can pass all that up. rotfl

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Quick question: why is there another thread for Andi? Isn't that giving her more attention by snarking??? Yes I'm chuckling at a few of these posts but just wondering not hating. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 2498057887

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Linds911 wrote:Quick question: why is there another thread for Andi? Isn't that giving her more attention by snarking??? Yes I'm chuckling at a few of these posts but just wondering not hating. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 3 2498057887

I think both forums were the same to me.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:59 pm

This thread is for Andi and her reaction to the results of BIP considering #26 and #27 whom she slammed in her book were invited to BIP. Rather than clogging up her GD thread which isn't a snark thread.

Some posters don't enjoy snark, and we try to respect everyone's choices.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle