SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Alanna wrote:
hdman wrote:Wow did I ever miss alot today.
You may pick up your complimentary Neil Lane ring at reception.

spitcoffee

Guess there is no staying away from the board recently.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

You guys. I'm catching up on the last few days and I'm cracking up. Love the couple name Jamama for Josh, Amanda, and MM. rotfl

The almost unanimous reaction to Carly and Evan is killing me too laugh out loud.

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm

Jamama! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Shut up. What brilliant mind came up with that one?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm still not over the three engagements. Next BiP season there will be six engagements and a wedding.  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f602

Or 4 weddings and a funeral...at this rate, they need a murder mystery to top things...JK of course.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:18 pm

So Jen's first Ig back, not very convincing she found a be IMO...idk , thoughts?
https://instagram.com/p/BHOC-7VgYhE/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:21 pm

Duke702 wrote:So Jen's first Ig back, not very convincing she found a be IMO...idk , thoughts?

Interestingly she followed Nick and liked his recent IG pic and he just liked that pic of hers. Not sure what to make of it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 pm

For some reason I think Nick left single. Has RS put his rumblings up yet to see the story??

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
california90 wrote:grant and lace and carly and evan... of all people. how much did they get paid? laugh out loud
I wonder if they do get a financial stipend/bonus for becoming engaged at the end.

That's what I wonder..I heard they might.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Duke702 wrote:So Jen's first Ig back, not very convincing she found a be IMO...idk , thoughts?

Interestingly she followed Nick and liked his recent IG pic and he just liked that pic of hers. Not sure what to make of it.

Was he following her before I didn't think he was... As it looked like he started to follow her today
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Maybe they decided it wouldn't work for some reason? No, RS hasn't posted yet. I would hope he posts the spoilers later this week. Last year he posted June 30.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 pm

Jen also liked this photo of Nicks

https://instagram.com/p/BCSO_9Aswxr/

Source: @nickviall IG

Whatever happened I don't think anything horrible happened between these two if they were ever paired up. One of the first people each followed when they home it seems.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:38 pm

I just looked thru Nick's IG, when did he become so goodlooking? He doesn't look anything like he did during Andi's season. I hope he found someone that can love him back even if just on tv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear