Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:41 pm

I'm still not over the three engagements. Next BiP season there will be six engagements and a wedding.

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by reason on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:46 pm

@bluwavz wrote:I'm still not over the three engagements. Next BiP season there will be six engagements and a wedding.  

OMG that time I will get the braf bag out.  It will not happen. please dont wish it.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 pm

Yea wells was there about 5 days. So prob 1-2 episodes. Didn't Jared come back about the same time? And Caila... I'm thinking they all left before the fantasy dates

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 pm

@Acrunch wrote:Josh is now following Amanda on Instagram

I know MF is full of crap, but this was rather interesting. Is he saying 2 are basically fake and one is real?? giggling

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister
I bet that at least one of our #BachelorInParadise engaged couples will get married... ❤️

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:57 pm

I think he just means, he knows it seems stupid and ridiculous that 3 couples are engaged, prob more that "hopefully" 1 couple will marry

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:09 pm

@Duke702 wrote:I think he just means, he knows it seems stupid and ridiculous that 3 couples are engaged, prob more that "hopefully" 1 couple will marry
Or MF just throwing more daggers at Josh's ex, who a source told me, he considers it a back stab to the franchise by her hosting the UnReal (a show he hates to the core of course) premiere party, tweeting how good the show is, hanging out with their cast etc., the same night as JoJo season premiered. Touche, perhaps?? giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm

@Acrunch wrote:Josh is now following Amanda on Instagram
I'm so disproportionately excited about all this!! I can't wait for the over the top gushing insta posts!!

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:14 pm

Josh is back on Twitter

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray 2m2 minutes ago
God is good

Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:15 pm

@Beach Lover wrote:Josh is back on Twitter

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  2m2 minutes ago
God is good
You beat me to it!! laugh out loud  I'm putting the Josh BIP contestant thread if it's ok with you, Beach Lover?

There was more to that tweet: #HandsInPray (emot), #Blessed, #Thankful #HaveFaith

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

God is good

Could this dude be more obvi?

sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:16 pm

God is good
Oh man. I'm already such a sucker for them giggling

Diana

Female Posts : 5864

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:18 pm

clapping!

I would think JAM would be enough of a pull for a show like BIP and they'd want to capitalize on it being special, but now 3 engagements? laugh out loud Ok, I don't know if I'm excited, but I'm intrigued enough to watch.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum