SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:19 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:Josh is back on Twitter

Josh Allan Murray ‏@JoshAllanMurray  2m2 minutes ago
God is good

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 3806527698 Could this dude be more obvi?
There's also hashtags!! Not sure why I couldn't post them but they're blessed and thankful laugh out loud I can barely stand it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 pm

sosleepy wrote:

God is good

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 3806527698 Could this dude be more obvi?
Sorry, he has every reason to feel that way and tweet it, JMO

There was more to that tweet: #HandsInPray (emot), #Blessed, #Thankful #HaveFaith

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:20 pm

megaa wrote:clapping!

I would think JAM would be enough of a pull for a show like BIP and they'd want to capitalize on it being special, but now 3 engagements? laugh out loud Ok, I don't know if I'm excited, but I'm intrigued enough to watch.

And the hashtags: #blessed #thankful #havefaith

HA!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

God is good

There's also hashtags!! Not sure why I couldn't post them but they're blessed and thankful laugh out loud I can barely stand it.

LMAO! Even better!!

My hope is these other two jokster couples fizzle by the time the finale airs. I want JAM the last one standing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:

God is good

Nope. The guy couldn't keep a secret, if his life depended on it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:23 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Josh is now following Amanda on Instagram

I know MF is full of crap, but this was rather interesting. Is he saying 2 are basically fake and one is real??  giggling

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister
I bet that at least one of our #BachelorInParadise engaged couples will get married... ❤️

I think he knows the other two became 'engaged', otherwise, no one would care what happened to them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:25 pm

grant and lace and carly and evan... of all people. how much did they get paid? laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:26 pm

california90 wrote:grant and lace and carly and evan... of all people. how much did they get paid? laugh out loud

With how cheap this show is? Not much. giggling

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:38 pm

I'm pretty sure that Carvan will be the last couple standing of the 3.
Carvan's famewhoredom is way stronger than Jam's famewhoredom.

#TeamCarvan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

God is good

Agreed ugh. Sorry I am remembering why I was not a big fan of his. I cannot stand #blessed stuff :strings1

I do think Amanda is a better match for him. Their personalities do seem to be more of a balance. All IMo
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:42 pm

seton wrote:I'm pretty sure that Carvan will be the last couple standing of the 3.
Carvan's famewhoredom is way stronger than Jam's famewhoredom.

#TeamCarvan
Strategic choice!! I'm backing Jam. Desire to prove Andi wrong will outweigh any and all dealings with Amanda's ex and anything else.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:43 pm

mike Fleiss confirming it must be killing Andi, I'm surprised kelly hasn't sad something snarky yet

Last edited by Joshswife on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear