SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by happyvalleygirl Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:51 am

sjcaligurl wrote:15/16 women have been left 'devastated' by Bachelor men ... many of whom probably bagged them on their FD. Is anyone ever as outraged/upset about them as they are about the guys? Why do the male F2's need such TLC?

ITA. Ben is certainly not still upset about it. Especially since he was having dinner with JLH. Which would never have happened if he wasn't F2 in the bachelorette. His wine sales are up 25 to 30%. I'd say he is laughing all the way to the bank. Lets get over it people, he certainly has.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by Admin Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:08 pm

By special request...I made a video showing all of Jash's kisses. Smiley You can watch in 720p HD too. Smiley Enjoy!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:17 pm

San wrote:By special request...I made a video showing all of Jash's kisses. Smiley You can watch in 720p HD too. Smiley Enjoy!

Okay. That's cute!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:22 pm

San wrote:By special request...I made a video showing all of Jash's kisses. Smiley You can watch in 720p HD too. Smiley Enjoy!

Thank you! I had been hoping that someone would do this.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:15/16 women have been left 'devastated' by Bachelor men ... many of whom probably bagged them on their FD. Is anyone ever as outraged/upset about them as they are about the guys? Why do the male F2's need such TLC?

ITA. Ben is certainly not still upset about it. Especially since he was having dinner with JLH. Which would never have happened if he wasn't F2 in the bachelorette. His wine sales are up 25 to 30%. I'd say he is laughing all the way to the bank. Lets get over it people, he certainly has.

I agree Good Post

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:38 pm

You got me. I think he came off as a jerk.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:Yeah, there's no need in rehashing what she could have done better. I think we saw some bad editing with the proposal too. I am more embarrassed/hurt for Ben because of all the things he said where he totally was off base and that he was so sure it was him. NO ONE should be that sure unless you've been told you will get picked and we see Trista still got the wrong end of the stick when that happened. Ben doesn't seem bothered by the fact that he proposed. He seems to see it as a sign that he's over the hump as far as his guard being totally up.

What I feel bad about now is that people like CH were out the next day saying it was always JP. The polls where most viewers said it was JP. I think Ben 'gets' that Ashley was in love w/JP when she was dating him. BUT, folks, when you sign up for the show, you know that premise is being led on until the end when the lead can either tell you yes or no. Both guys fell for her and, as JP said over and over, someone was going to be heartbroken in the end.

She had a true relationship with Ben that had small elements of physical attraction. I think Ashley let her relationship play out with him as genuinely as she could. The lead has to kinda compartmentalize each relationship and let it go as it will.

Had she let JP go after some of those steamy scenes, I'd say we had more fodder for anger. Rubbing suntan lotion, a couple of flirty comments and some lame pecks are not signs that someone wants to marry you. Ben has been out of practice with women as far as establishing intimacy. He says he's too busy to date and he's probably right. If anything, he'll be hanging out with his new buddies and BFF (Dino) more than any women. Hopefully, when he has time and is ready, he'll meet a nice girl who'll get him to kiss with his mouth open.

Great post, and ITA with every word! Ben fans are the ones upset about Ben proposing (and they are certainly not giving Ashley a pass on this), while Ben was, IMO only, or mostly, upset with learning that Ashley was not in love with him when he was convinced she was. I actually think that being able to propose to a woman was somewhat liberating for him, and he saw it as proof that he had finally opened up emotionally.

Which is worse, what Brad did, ie, being all over Chantal physically for weeks, making out and leading them on through words and actions, then pulling back the affection at the very end right before dumping her, or what Ashley did, ie, being very circumspect and reserved with the physical affection and not even kissing Ben with an open mouth for weeks, and then at the very end, being a little more affectionate, whether at producer insistence, because of guilt, or in a last ditch effort to make sure nothing was there, before dumping him?

Ben wasn't reading Ashley's body language correctly at all. Her words may have said one thing, even her actions, when she rubbed the suntan lotion and the mud on Ben may have said one thing, but her body language, was saying something totally different, ie, "this isn't turning me on at all". I could see it clear as day through the camera lens, but Ben apparently couldn't. Hopefully, he'll improve in this area as he has more relationships.

And I also would be curious to hear what the backlash against Ashley would have been for leading JP on had she picked Ben in the end, from the same people who are criticizing her now.

Last edited by ironcat on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 pm

Newest video in black and white with VO's set to classical music..Hope y'all like it! Sorry it took foreverrrr to finish! :awesome: You can watch it in HD and I would suggest it too rotfl it really makes the picture nice!

CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

That was beautiful Carrie! i love u

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm

sunshineandshit wrote:

Thank you! I had been hoping that someone would do this.

Me too. Thank you, San! That was :girlfan kisses :lovecoffee:

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:26 pm

I am a Ben fan and I have moved on. JP and Ashley are adorable together and I wish them nothing, but the very best in life.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:39 pm

Love_Me wrote:I am a Ben fan and I have moved on. JP and Ashley are adorable together and I wish them nothing, but the very best in life.

You're so sweet, Love! Maybe you'll become a convert like me for Ali and Rob too. :D

I finally got to see the vids. They were so great!!! Thanks, San and Carrie!! :smooch:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 83 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 63 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

+91
Newto
Kashathediva
emusha
MissLittle
beader