SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 80 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 80 1316463994_ashley-hebert-article
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 80 Empty Re: Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

Post by Love_Me Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 80 091911_hebert_124995779110919082013
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:47 pm

MissLittle wrote:Those are awesome, San. Snagged one, as you can see Hope it's okay (she asks after having stolen one giggling ).

I just saw this post, so I'm sorry for answering so late. But of course it's okay! Atem is right...It is such a compliment when I see someone use the avatars that I made! Smiley
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Love_Me wrote:Ashley and JP *Picture thread* - Page 80 1316463994_ashley-hebert-article

I love it! I wish I could pull off that hairstyle.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Realitynut45 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:48 am

Am I the only one that dislikes harsh black hair??? My fav color was the day she got engaged. To me, the pic of her in purple is much more flattering. You can see her beautiful eyes! The full across bangs just makes her face look short and squat. Also black hair looks like her sis and mom....so unnatural!

Look how much older she looks in the white blouse and black hair...ugh...she is beautiful...when she is more natural. JMO...but I am old, and a hairstylist!!!

My fav look is the side bangs. Or anytime she is with JP!

Realitynut45

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:40 am

Realitynut45 wrote:Am I the only one that dislikes harsh black hair??? My fav color was the day she got engaged. To me, the pic of her in purple is much more flattering. You can see her beautiful eyes! The full across bangs just makes her face look short and squat. Also black hair looks like her sis and mom....so unnatural!

Look how much older she looks in the white blouse and black hair...ugh...she is beautiful...when she is more natural. JMO...but I am old, and a hairstylist!!!

I don't dislike harsh black hair, but it depends on the person. I loved her hair (and the color) on the MTA. Not too fond of the new hairstyle, but it's not my hair, so I can't decide for her. As long as she's happy with it..
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by causingchaos Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:56 am

I can see why she would go with bangs if she's not comfortable with her forehead size. I don't mind the black hair color and I don't mind the bangs but I don't like the length of the straightness of the rest of her hair. Though if she pulled it back I think she'd look cute.

causingchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Realitynut45 wrote:Am I the only one that dislikes harsh black hair??? My fav color was the day she got engaged. To me, the pic of her in purple is much more flattering. You can see her beautiful eyes! The full across bangs just makes her face look short and squat. Also black hair looks like her sis and mom....so unnatural!

To me, harsh black hair makes one look older (in a not good way) and highlights any imperfection--like wrinkles. Lighten it up, Ashley! You are gorgeous--let it show. Like she really cares what I think...and that's okay.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 pm

I'm not thrilled with the way she looks in the photo above, but look forward to seeing new photos once she doesn't look like she's come straight from the salon. I know I always have to fiddle with my hair after I get it done! I'm also really curious as to what her real hair color is....
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Hair grows. If she's unhappy, she can swing the bangs over. She'll probably have it looking better when she does it herself. I always hate my haircut/style initially,and usually I go home and rewash/sytle it. :giggle: But it looks like she got a great haircut, and she's young enough to carry off any color, imo. Her mom has black hair and looks lovely and young.

Last edited by Gina on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:57 pm

I think this haircut is more sophisticated..more NYC and professional.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:05 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I think this haircut is more sophisticated..more NYC and professional.

I agree. I think the bangs look great on her. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and JP *Picture thread*

+91
Newto
Kashathediva
emusha
MissLittle
beader