SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:16 pm

It would be fine if it's real.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:38 pm

seton wrote:
atem wrote:I read in the other thread someone said they get paid $400.00 per week, which seems like nothing to me!  So, no wonder they get 'engaged'.

I think $2800/week is prime time minimum wage. Figures considering how cheap low rent Fleiss is.

2800 a week is equivalent to an annual salary of $145k and all u are being asked to do is go on a free all inclusive vacation and hang out with friends and hook up. IMO that doesn't sound too horrible to me if u are into That sort of thing.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm going to guess that Nick and Josh got more then $400 a day, they had the publicity to demand more $$$ and they likely got it. Others like Evan and crew I can see getting the lower amounts

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Joshswife wrote:I'm going to guess that Nick and Josh got more then $400 a day, they had the publicity to demand more $$$ and they likely got it. Others like Evan and crew I can see getting the lower amounts
Yes IA. RS has said that some get paid per day that they are there and some get paid a set amount.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:57 am

Wondering who Izzy was paired with , she posted an Ig and is super tan, and says she is "missing paradise" , who could she have been with?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:35 pm

In one of Jens snaps from last night she looked to be wearing an engagement ring. She was at a bachelorette so it could be one of those fake rings....

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image10
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Woah. No way it was real! But that's hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Was Clint Arlis on this season ? JJ was teasing on twitter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:53 pm

Yea could be Jen was trying on her friends ring, or a fake ring. Do producers keep the ring until the finale? For the ones that are engaged?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:13 pm

Production keeps the ring until the finale. Once the finale airs they get the ring back. They can keep the ring if they get married or stay together for two years JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:02 pm

sbolduc wrote:In one of Jens snaps from last night she looked to be wearing an engagement ring. She was at a bachelorette so it could be one of those fake rings....

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Image10
Ha! Pretty sure Snapchat videos flip things horizontally (I have zero idea why). That probably didn't occur to her but funny timing.

Edit: Apparently sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:48 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
sbolduc wrote:In one of Jens snaps from last night she looked to be wearing an engagement ring. She was at a bachelorette so it could be one of those fake rings....

Ha! Pretty sure Snapchat videos flip things horizontally (I have zero idea why). That probably didn't occur to her but funny timing.

Edit: Apparently sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I think it does the mirror image when you are filming from the face of the phone not the back.. Otherwise I don't believe it would be the mirror image.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze