SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Does anyone know if they are going to have "After Paradise" show this season? I can't find any info on it. TIA
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:25 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to have "After Paradise" show this season?  I can't find any info on it.  TIA

I've been wondering that as well! I actually kind of liked it last summer. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:01 pm

I think I heard yes. I did not pay much attention to when it will happen etc. as I do not watch this. But it sounded to me like there was going to be 4 hours of BIP and BIP related chit this season weekly. :shocked!:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:03 pm

That is an overkill....4 hours of chit.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49b  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 pm

Frankly, I am trying to figure out when they may announce the next lead and if they don't do it Monday, will they do it on the "After Paradise" if there is one. Not sure I want to watch all that chit either! cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:55 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Does anyone know if they are going to have "After Paradise" show this season?  I can't find any info on it.  TIA

It is listed on my guide.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:58 pm

^^Thanks, it is there now. Do you have the first show airing August 9th?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Bach Bracket ‏@bachbrack 5h5 hours ago
Time to debut the official #BachelorInParadise drinking game.
Hope your livers are ready. http://bit.ly/2ajkpvg
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 CotD7LAVMAACf9D
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Thanks, it is there now.  Do you have the first show airing August 9th?

Yes. There isn't one the first week.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Ben was announced on After Paradise on Monday August 24th.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ben was announced on After Paradise on Monday August 24th.

Thanks GA!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:17 am

mysthelma wrote:Apparently they tried to get Clint on. Like you got to be that desperate to put yourself on this trashy show.
Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Image176

I love Clint.

And I love him even more because he left and never came back!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - General Discussion - Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
notarose
happygolucky
soccermom333
limoncello
Cocoasneeze