SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 31 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:20 am

MiaHawk wrote:

console

He will have the women clamoring to be his forever girl. blowkiss
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:35 am

Big hug, Mia! He looked great tonight!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:03 am

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:13 am

group hug

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:13 am

blowkiss Mia, thanks for helping me see Robby through your eyes. I loved his talk with JoJo's parents.

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 31 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Mia, know how you feel! :frommeto

Hmm, what I got out of this season being unspoiled-
*F1 got a horrible edit and I can't bring myself to care that she picked him. I still don't trust him, but it's not about me, hopefully he is trustworthy and they can be 'happy' it's their lives now. I'll be surprised if this relationship lasts very long.
*She led on a whole bunch of guys-wanting confirmation of feelings and when they did state those feelings (except Robby early on) she let them go. Why, if she knew it was Jordan all along? Why play with their feelings like that? I know it's a 'show' and they need their 'ratings' but I think there are ways to go about it in a better way.
*Blog means nothing
*Previews are good to a point, locations etc- but very misleading too. We thought she let someone go because of something they did? They didn't show it.
*Robby got a bad edit-his kiss at the pool table came out of nowhere, we didn't get to see a build up to what they had, it was just there all of a sudden, sorry we missed that. I liked that he included JJ's mom in the proposal blessing, interesting we see Jordan do that to...later!
*Edit was funky this season-why all that build up with unicorns-and nothing at the end? Did she end up with the bad boy once again? We shall see-although I think Jordan is very aware of his image now and what's being watched etc.
*Overall, total fail of an ending for me-of course I was team Luke and saw a different side of Jo with him, but seeing how she's been since he's been gone, I'm so glad they didn't end up together.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 pm

Good post, Lost. Basically, this season didn't follow the traditional pathway of a story where the lead overcomes an obstacle and puts it behind her. Des and Ali's seasons were probably the best examples of that.

JoJo actually predicted her ending during the sit down with Des, Ali, and Kaitlyn: She told them that she'd likely zone in on one of the guys if she liked him. That's exactly what happened. She never really looked back from Jordan.

I do think that the edit did tell the story. It just took until epi. 6 or 7 to see the intersections of the obstacles/conflicts.

I am actually having a hard time orienting myself to reading the spoiled threads now that we can--I still skip over them! cantstopl
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:31 pm

You aren't missing much. Believe me on this one. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:50 pm

It is WAY worse in the spoiled threads than I ever imagined. So much went on this season outside of the show. I went back as far as I could (about 1 month) but there is still so much I don't know. I don't even know exactly what blogger boy said about Jordan! I haven't read any of the BIP thread and, in all honesty, I don't think I have the stomach to watch it. The sight of Chad will make me  THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2 - Page 31 2292733854 . Right now I am still recovering from this mindf***. I don't think I could take on any more of it at this time.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:16 am

I have been so busy with my work that I haven't had the chance to watch yet but I see from the banner that she picked Jordan. TBH I would have been happier if she picked no one but her heart was set on him and nothing was going to stop her. Hopefully they can make this work.

I plan to watch it tonight and will post my thoughts then.

@MiaHawk - I'm so sorry you didn't get your happy ending for Robby console but I have really enjoyed the positively and faith in your posts.

A big tyvm everyone for a great season. I have loved posting with you all. Even though I now have been a member of this site for over a year it still blows my mind that we are conversing from all parts of the globe about a common passion.

This was my first season where I was able to sleuth screen caps and I really had lots of fun so goteam I think we did pretty well with our sleuthing! It would be interesting to look at the spoiled section and see if they got any clues from us unsullied.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:44 am

I think that it's interesting that a lot of us caught red flags about Jordan just from watching the show. Catching up with the media and the spoiled side has been an eye-opener. It's like red flags times ten.

I still wish Jojo the best of luck. I think she's going to need it! Maybe she will get lucky, and Jordan will know a good thing when he's got one. I think it's a good thing that he's moving to Texas. If anything goes south, it won't upend her life too terribly.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION #2

+23
Hooked
Ayana
DMBFan
Maggenzm
Kashathediva
locoforbach
AllAboutLove
bluwavz
Mbc450
Ladybug82
Katiebelle