SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:44 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:46 pm

Thanks, GA! I knew JoJo had been spotted, but was wondering about Jordan. So many threads to read and keep up with!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I asked this in a different thread, but how far is Jordan from Palm Springs?  Where is he living at the moment?  
If he's back in Chico, about a 9 hour drive or a flight.

Or he may have been somewhere else in the la area already and not Chico.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I asked this in a different thread, but how far is Jordan from Palm Springs?  Where is he living at the moment?  
If he's back in Chico, about a 9 hour drive or a flight.

Or he may have been somewhere else in the la area already and not Chico.

i think he lives in hermosa beach now...
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:58 pm

Jordon's friend Kyle Green is getting married to Leah Robertson on July 2nd at the Bacara Resort & Spa, Goleta, CA which is Santa Barbara area.  Per their "honey fund" website:  Leah and Kyle
Map Link

So if Jordon is going to the wedding, he will be in the Santa Barbara area tomorrow.  Watch the feet.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:58 pm

np @Mommyof1 ! Just helping out in case you didn't see that thread. It's all good.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:53 pm

Dessler wrote:
honeill15 wrote:I can't stop thinking of JoJo and Jordan when hearing this song. She tweeted about it wayyy back in February. Think I might wait for a possible proposal ( The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f609 ) and then use this song for a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFccdvKehQI

"I came to life when I first kissed you" not sure there is a more perfect line than that to describe their first kiss  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 1f60d

I can make a new video with this song after the next episode...if everyone agrees  or wait after the proposal like you suggest :cutesmile!:

Can't wait for your next fan vid.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:44 am

Any updates from Jordan and Jojo? I think they're together for SHV
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:51 am

Jojo was spotted in a Califonia airport Friday. Nothing from Jordan, but we think he has a wedding to attend today.

They we're both liking things on IG yesterday within mins of each other.

Keeping my eyes peeled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:55 am

Will Jordan surely attend the wedding? Assuming that Jojo is already in the house they're supposed to be in cause you know Jojo can't come. Is the wedding venue near the SH?
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:22 am

I think they are together this weekend too. I wonder if Jordan will sneak away to attend the wedding or if he will forego it because it's most likely a SHV weekend. Is it usually like solitary confinement during a SHV with no chance of parole? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:29 am

I doubt he's part of the wedding party so depending on where it (the wedding) is he could just make an appearance. If this is shV weekend and he is f1 of course, they would still have the entire weekend together minus a few hours. Or skip it altogether :yes:

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit