SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:57 am

Tried really hard at the end there teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602... oh the classic eyebrow lift lipstick change trick... Feels like the 90s again when you played bop-it and tried to beat your high score #snapchat my record was 8 times... by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:03 am

LOL How funny and cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:54 pm

wouldn't be summer without a little polo teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f40e by @cailaquinn

From the comments:
cm_peacock I bet this is in Newport and you're here with @jaredhaibon teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f609
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:23 pm

Good catch blu!

Also found this comment to a picture Caila and Jared were tagged to. It's not a photo of them, so I will not post the picture since I feel like I'm invading the poster's privacy. But everything is public, so you can clearly see they are at the same place (Newport Polo in Rhode Island) as Caila.

jillianalicee When you find Kayla and Jared at polo #bachelorinparadise #disclaimer

source: Instagram

Last edited by dee on Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Yay so they are prob still dating <3

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 pm

Thanks @bluwavz and @dee! I just had a quick look and there was a Newport vs Palm Beach match today at those Polo Grounds.

I agree @Duke702 I think they're still dating and it seems like they're really making an effort to spend time together since the show. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:21 pm

thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:24 pm

They seem to spend a lot of time together. Good sign.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:04 am

Yup they are definitely still together...at least there's an effort. :cutesmile!:

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Kybv0nt
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 ObZSB5
teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 N8U2bFs

source
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:44 am

Jared and Caila really seem to be making an effort. I am still wondering though how the whole Ashley/Jared/Caila dynamic will play out on the show. Ashley and Caila seemed to be on friendly terms prior to BIP, so maybe the drama will be contained to the show and they're now all back to being friends again.

I actually just saw a really hurtful and expletive-laden comment that someone left on a sweet picture Caila had posted of her family on instagram. I hope Caila's not going to be harassed online throughout the season just because of her relationship with Jared and some people siding with Ashley. IMO Jared going on vacation with Ashely and her sister probably wasn't the best idea (although I definitely understand the lure of a free vacation), but perhaps there's more of a clear understanding now between them all after the show. For Caila and Jared to seemingly be okay after that vacation seems to point to that possibility. I hope so.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Insta11
Source: @cailaquinn instagram

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:06 am

I am huge Caila fan, and don't get the Jared attraction, but i hope she doesn't allow these trolls to get to her

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:54 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f49b  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:40 am

@siena that woman is nuts. I checked her profile and she's a teacher. :shocked!:

I think Caila will be hurt once someone involves her family but doesn't really fight back if it's just about her.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle