SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:26 am

That woman sounds like another Ashley I. Can't take no for an answer. Delusional. Caila and Jared don't owe Ashley anything. Love of her life? That can only be true when it is reciprocated.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:10 am

@Isabella I guess her username is appropriate!  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f602

Caila seems to have dealt with any negativity that has come her way well from what I've seen on social media. Especially during that time when people were being very vocal (and IMO often quite mean) about her possibly being the Bachelorette. I find that a very admirable quality.

@BlackHalo I completely agree with you. Jared and Caila don't owe Ashley anything. It's so strange to me that some of the same people who don't have an issue with Ashely and Wells dating also feel that they should criticize Jared and Caila for just living their lives. IMO if you truly love someone anyway then you want them to find happiness, whether that's with you or not.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:34 am

I'm going to take a wild guess and say there is a man out there who has a restraining order against that women. You can't steal something that wanted to be taken and was never yours in the first place. I bet this woman is going to have a mental breakdown when Jared runs off with Caila and Ashley I gets dumped once again, but this time by the "new love of her life" Wells. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:43 am

I spy Caila in Newport! #bachelornation #thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelorinparadise #paradise #shesdatingjared #putmoneyonit #couple #love #awkward #ohhey by @shorelinesocialite
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:36 pm

listening to Better Together by @ustheduo #AcousticSunday http://liketk.it/2oTLV @liketoknow.it #liketkit ps.. wishing I could play this baby by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:39 pm

Lyrics Better Together USTheDuo

l o v e

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:49 pm

Aww those lyrics @GuardianAngel!teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 2764

I also noticed a few days ago Jared had tweeted his song of the day as the cover of Don't Fear The Reaper by Gus. Those lyrics are:
"Seasons don't fear the reaper
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain, we can be like they are
Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man."

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:51 pm

Does Jared own a guitar? laugh out loud....  

ps. love the shirt she's wearing in this guitar pic!!

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:53 am

Oh that version is interesting..... 

Here's the original written and recorded by BÖC (Blue Oyster Cult) in 1976. 
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:24 am

@poohbear that top is from morning lavender, I love it too!

@rhondam the original is a classic, although I'm always reminded of that SNL skit and "needs more cowbell" whenever I hear it. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f604

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:31 am

cantstopl  I hadn't seen it before. Thank you!

rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:27 am

So mant nutjobs on SM. no no  Thankfully Caila has such a positive attitude and seems to not let the mean crazies offend her. She just keeps on being Caila...they sunny gal I find so appealing. teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f31e  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 1f60a
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle