SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:23 pm

@Kashathediva Thanks so much! hi

It's great to see that Caila has a well-rounded life outside of the Bachelor franchise, which you can't say for some on these shows. She also has good friendships outside and within the show. Even with what her friend Andrew wrote on his instagram posted here, Caila isn't just educated but also has a genuine interest in the world and a sense of adventure. He also said "you are always such a positive & supportive friend", which is the perfect counterpoint to whatever Ashley I is trying to say about her.

@megaa I feel the same way! If I don't think about the Ashley I component, I like Jared much more laugh out loud.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Isabella wrote:Have to admit they have pretty good chemistry though....also may I add that I love Caila's body?!

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ezgif.com-optimize7b889

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Ezgif.com-gif-maker907ae

source

Caila is so so so beautiful.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:10 pm

They are so cute together! :cutiepie 's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so cute together! :cutiepie 's

And also hot!  teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 1f618

If nothing else, I'm frustrated that we got their time cut short on-screen because of drama that didn't need to be there. Oh well, at least we have those dates shown in the previews to look forward to. Although I'm hoping their dates aren't going end up spliced with shots of Ashley I crying (like Caila's fishing date was with Leah LOL)!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:41 am

Caila, Jubilee, Wells and Nick were the people that I was interested in seeing on BIP. Unfortunately, other than Nick, they are all there much too briefly.

I like Jared. He seems like a nice guy....maybe too nice. I will be curious how things go down with Caila and him during the show and if anything comes of it after.

I always enjoy seeing Caila. She is like a ray of sunshine in this cesspool and I like that she has a wide variety of interests. The franchise is not her whole life. I hope she keeps it that way.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:24 am

@Sprite Just wanted to say I always appreciated reading your comments when I was lurking in Caila's thread during Ben's season.

I have a similar feeling about Jared. He seems like a nice guy, but perhaps too nice in the sense that he doesn't know how to create clear boundaries and never wants to be disliked (and I think being able to grow sometimes requires you to be disliked).

I hope Caila will utilise what she can from this franchise but ultimately soar far above it whilst the others are still stuck wading their way through it all. I guess we'll see in time.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:44 am

Thank you Siena. Totally agree. Sometimes it is hard being nice. You don't want to hurt people so it can be difficult saying no and setting boundaries.

I also hope that Caila can balance getting the most of the opportunities presented by being on the show and living her life away from it. She is still very young, but she seems more mature than many who are on this show. Thus far she is handling things well. I hope she can continue to do so and not get sucked in like many others.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:59 am

I hope so too @Sprite. And I agree that Caila seems to be more mature than many on this show, including those who are older than her. It appears that a lot of people make their lives just about this franchise and all of their friendships exist within it. Thankfully it seems that Caila has a solid group of people outside of the show from college and in NYC, as well as a career. That should hopefully help her keep a clearer perspective on everything. It will be interesting to see where life takes her.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 pm

It's so annoying that Ashley said that about Caila. I really thing Jared and her need to stop being friends because she is obviously not over him. I'm rooting for Caila and Jared. And I hope Wells ran fast away from Ashley.... Agh I can't stand her!!!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:42 am

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 13725502_1627503004208420_1878846096_n
Sneak peak of today's photoshoot! New swag coming your way #FierceFriday #Fitfriends #fitfashion stay tuned on shop.bollyx.com by @bollyxfitness

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 13731293_682823888541155_1280297544_n
On #Snapchat: @bachelorabc's @cailaquinn loves our special @aussiehair inspired @mustloveicecream x @blacktreebk chocolate beet cinnamon flavor.  by @mustloveicecream
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:59 am

It's lovely to see that Caila and Sharleen have continued their friendship after Caila's move to NYC. Sharleen even said about Caila "I really really adore her" in a recent interview discussing BIP.

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 9rh8pv
Source: My screencap from this video

They also both liked the following tweet. Smiley

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 2m5cv0y

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:57 pm

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Scree190

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 26 Scree191

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle