SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:57 pm

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Scree195

Source: cailaquinn Instagram Story
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:42 pm

We're all chasing the same sun almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f334 #almostparadise by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:57 pm

Can't wait for her to show up on paradise. And give me hair envy all over again

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49b  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:22 am

That is such a gorgeous photo and dress!

From the next episode preview it sounded like a lot of them were surprised when Caila arrived: "omg it's caila" "i wasn't expecting her". laugh out loud It also lines up with Jared liking the tweet about Caila being too good for this show. I was hoping we might get one cute episode of them dating before the drama starts but that's probably impossible knowing this show. Actually it's definitely impossible knowing this show!

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:12 am

I also can't wait for her to arrive. She'll be a breath of fresh air for me. I'm interested to see how it all happens, but I'm fairly sure Caila will come out on top no matter what.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Our Pretty Princess in Paradise.  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f600 sunny  almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 1f431

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Caila110

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Caila210

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Caila310

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Caila410

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Caila510

Source: my screencaps
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Goodness but she would have made a lovely ette.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:16 pm

thankfully bullet averted. Better things...way better things in store for her life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:28 pm

It's sad to me that she ends up crying, she didn't deserve that. Excited to see her and Jared though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:07 pm

I agree, I think Caila will be a much needed breath of fresh air on the show. It's sad that her stay will end in tears though.

An interesting update was that AshleyI unliked that tweet I posted earlier in this thread insinuating that it was "f*cked up" for Caila to date Jared. AshleyI however has since tweeted the following, so I assume not much has actually changed in terms of how she views Caila.

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 29ni553

All I can guess is that in Ashley's logic it would somehow only be okay for Caila to date Jared if Ashley had broken up with him because in Ashley's mind it's only acceptable if she's the one who does the breaking up?! And that even though Ashley now insists that Jared and her are "best friends" I guess no-one else is allowed to date him if they're friendly with Ashley (but she isn't even consistent with this). Still not sure how you can be this way and consider yourself someone's best friend?! no no

It's such a shame to me because I feel like something really adorable was cut short on-screen due to unnecessary drama. I also think how you treat someone when you disagree says A LOT about your own character. And as sweet as someone can appear to be, the way they behave eventually exposes their true character anyway. Caila seems to have risen above it all.

Hopefully we can enjoy that bit of time we'll get of Jared and Caila having fun on their first date before this all happens.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't really know how close Caila and Ashley were before, but it kind of seems like they met/hung out only a few times. So they were probably just acquaintances, like most people on this show. I doubt Caila would try to date Jared if they were BFFs. I don't think Caila did anything wrong. Ashley really needs to move on.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Caila looks beautiful! What a sweetheart she is.

I have a feeling, Jared will do his best to make Ashley I feel better but after that, if Caila is truly the one, things will change. AshleyI can continue to make herself look like a jealous bunny boiling idiot, while Jared and Caila gain fan base. AshleyI better play her cards right because she isn't Jared's g/f, never was. She has no business making a case about his relationships with others IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle