SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:24 pm

@GuardianAngel Yes totally noticed that too, so smiley and almost blushing IMO. Also she was speaking in present tense about him. Even the hosts seemed to be thinking "oh they're totally still dating" laugh out loud.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:42 pm

RS is not necessarily privy to such inner/private information.

I can see Caila and Jared keeping it discreet and private from the prying eyes of media, fans, antis - while they get to know each other.

I think they are still seeing each other/dating, probably just hanging out and seeing where it takes them in the real world.
It would also explain why Ashley still seems bitter.

Jared leaves for the show for Caila, which IMO would have won him some major brownie points, particularly in her eyes. Grand gesture and what not. He is/was obviously smitten with her and I think she is/was attracted him, so I think they would have at least given the relationship a try after leaving BIP.

Last edited by summerdayze on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:44 pm

I think they might still be seeing each other casually but I don't think they are official or anything. Perhaps that is what RS meant.

almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 87b72b10 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 86669110 almostparadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 pm

Saw a funny tweet from Tanner telling Bustle not to insult him + Jade again laugh out loud. It was in reference to a Bustle article, comparing Lace and Grant, to him and Jade.

Bustle responded with a new article, about Caila + Jared, possibly becoming the next Jade and Tanner.

Both Jade and Tanner liked that tweet awwww

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

I don't think RS knows much about the non engaged couples. He said he want sure about Nick/Jen and Ashley/wells as far as how many times they have seen each other , if they are dating, or how serious. So I doubt he knows anything about Caila/Jared. I wouldn't be surprised if Caila ended it recently, or it's just not serious.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:36 am

Tanner also liked a tweet saying he and Jade, and Jared and Caila are the most natural real couples on BIP.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:53 am

Does Jared actually have a J O B ? I'd think Caila would find a job, and a good one to boot, a necessity for her man.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 am

@beader I recall reading somewhere that Jared still has a job as a restaurant manager, perhaps not as a day-to-day thing, but he is still overlooking some aspects of the business? Caila is working at BollyX as a fitness instructor. From the looks of things, it seems like she is at least attempting to work there semi-regularly among her BIP obligations, photoshoots/endorsements, philanthropic work, media appearances and of course, traveling. She really seems like a busy gal!

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 am

beader wrote:Does Jared actually have a J O B ?  I'd think Caila would find a job, and a good one to boot, a necessity for her man.
Caila is Marketing Manger and also does Fitness instructor for Bolly X from her Linkedin profile. Just the other day she was at event doing business for Bolly X as marketing manger!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 am

Sharleen's recap. Girl is on point!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-episode-5/

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:20 am

I'm gonna add this absolutely non-related observation to the discussion - Caila rocks the ponytail. The girl looks so pretty with her minimal makeup and hair up  :halo:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 am

I think @beader meant that Caila might want a guy with a good job.

Anyway, here's what I found. He apparently still is a restaurant manager. This interview was done in May.

Since becoming a part of “the Bachelor family,” Haibon’s life has changed forever. He continues to manage both restaurants, but now he travels across the country and to Canada for appearances that often raise money for charity. Some women call the restaurants requesting his schedule, but his workplace never gives it out. “A lot of people come in and recognize me. They’ll do a double-take,” he says. “I don’t want to be bombarded, but the good thing is I can always retreat and go in my office and be by myself. Most of the time, it’s wonderful.”

http://www.rimonthly.com/Rhode-Island-Monthly/May-2016/Q-and-A-With-Bachelor-Jared-Haibon/
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle