SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:29 pm

bluwavz wrote:It's too bad Caila wasn't there from the beginning. This could've been the next Janner. Just two nice and normal folks. Oh well the 3-ring engagement circus should be hysterical.  shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1f602

You've come around on Jaila Blu?! I agree. Caila should have been OG with Jared.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:34 pm

I think I could eventually come around. The press release says he and Ashley I have a heated conversation and Jared threatens to leave before the rose ceremony. It sounds like he finally puts his foot down. Besides someone has to be the normal couple post-show and it sure isn't going to be the three engaged trainwrecks. Jaila will probably outlast them all.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:53 pm

Whether you're going out or staying in, our Norah Taupe Sleeveless Knit Midi Dress is a comfy and flattering ensemble you'll want to wear every day! #vacationwithcaila #ootd #summer #morninglavender #shopmorninglavender by @shopmorninglavender
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:45 pm

Well good for you blu....I still think she can do better than Jared. I see her with a highly sophisticated, intellectual and well travelled with a goofy and fun side too but what do I know.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1f49b  shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Off to a little girls weekend shopmorninglavender - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2708 Can't believe it, but it's been a year since we all met! Nothing but grateful for these sisters.. excited to celebrate & be together again by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Do you guys think they are dating IRL now?
I like Jared, although he doesn't seem to be the most sophisticated, he certainly is one of the kindest. I think Jaila could bring out the best in each other, just like Janner, and I hope it works IRL for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:10 pm

Yes, I definitely think they're dating IRL. There's been quite a few sightings of them together since filming ended (and as recently as yesterday). There's also a lot of match ups with social media posts and visits between Rhode Island and NYC etc.

Who knows what the future will bring, but I hope they're both enjoying themselves and having fun. Time will tell if they're compatible long-term but it seems to me that there's an authentic connection so they might as well explore it further. In terms of their temperaments and chemistry they seem well matched to me. It's too bad that outside drama derailed their time on the show. Seemingly though they've since been able to overcome that IRL which does speak to that connection.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 am

bluwavz wrote:I think I could eventually come around. The press release says he and Ashley I have a heated conversation and Jared threatens to leave before the rose ceremony. It sounds like he finally puts his foot down. Besides someone has to be the normal couple post-show and it sure isn't going to be the three engaged trainwrecks. Jaila will probably outlast them all.

All JMO.

I agree with your post, because of Caila, I might come around to softing my stance and liking him more, but... How do we explain that weird trip with Janner, Ashley I and and her sis?  When I think of that it brings me back to thinking he needs to grow a pair and tell Ashley I to back way, way, way off.  Rolling Eyes

I know all signs since the trip indicate that they are fine, so she must have trust in Jared and they met have come to some kind of understanding with Ashley I, but... I'm sure it must bug Ashley alittle that her prince has found a new princess with gorgeous, flowing hair, much more princessy like than hers.  laugh out loud

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:59 am

In the long run, I don't see it as anything more than a nice college try and friendship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:09 am

I agree that the trip away on the paid vacation is still confusing and that AshleyI probably took it as validation of her bad behavior (although the fact that it was sponsored and with friends is notable to me). I do hope Jared starts to distance himself from Ashley more and more because that dynamic is pretty toxic IMO. If Ashley can't let him go, as much as he's trying to be nice about it, being too friendly with Ashley and not setting boundaries is going to damage any relationship he's in (whether that's with Caila or someone else in the future). Surely building a healthy relationship is more important than placating a clingy friend. I guess we'll see how it all plays out over time. It's a shame because without that dynamic present there would've been so much less drama for Caila and Jared.

I agree too that Caila has all those princess qualities, which I think is probably why there's so much jealousy. Unfortunately rather than admiring positives in others, people sometimes choose to tear them down because of them. Caila seems to have a great attitude and outlook though which will stand her in good stead wherever life takes her.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:17 am

I think the benefits of this weird friendship in the franchise are a huge factor too IMO, and IMO that's not a good look on Jared. Ashley is still liking tweets about Caila being in the wrong, so it's not just a show sl that can be brushed off. IMO Caila deserves more than to date a guy whose BFF is in love with him, and publicly trashes Caila. That just doesn't work, IMO. I'll see how it pans out, Caila and Jared might not even last. They look cute on screen though. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:21 am

They look cute but I wish for Caila to find more than a spineless wussy that hides his weak-will under the guise of being a "nice guy." Run, Caila, run. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle