SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Wait so that's the description for the 30th, so Ashley I. confronts Caila again, even after meeting Wells, who is supposed to come on next week?

She's doing all she can to make Caila leave, who cares about Wells.

Well in the previews for the season, she says that her connection with Wells is way stronger than she ever had with Jared. So I would think that she would care about him. But if she is still confronting Caila after that guess not. Doesn't make sense. She is so unbelievably selfish if she STILL tries to make Caila leave, even when she has a new guy she is into.

She has to save face. Jared took and left after Caila, that was a blow on AshleyI's ego. Wells will become her true love now.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Save face, LOL how appropriate and true.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 pm

I dont know if this ha been posted yet http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-episode-5/

I will refrain from making comments about AshleyI and the cliquish behaviour that she has with her minions also the way Caila is being bullied by them plus on social media, while Jared is probably just chilling in the corner eating popcorn and doesn't have to worry about anything, since he is getting away scot free.
Scared that if I say something while mad, I might end up getting banned from here.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Isabella wrote:I dont know if this ha been posted yet http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-episode-5/

I will refrain from making comments about AshleyI and the cliquish behaviour that she has with her minions also the way Caila is being bullied by them plus on social media, while Jared is probably just chilling in the corner eating popcorn and doesn't have to worry about anything, since he is getting away scot free.
Scared that if I say something while mad, I might end up getting banned from here.
group hug That's why you are >>>>>>> 99% of bachelor contestants who do not think before they speak, continue to add fuel to the fire, and encourage bullying (even though they will be the first to cry about being bullied)
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:32 pm

I love Caila and I can't say that enough. If anyone is trying hard, it's not Caila. She comes across effortlessly feminine, intelligent, and confident. I've grown weary of this franchise lately, though she remains such a bright spot. I hope nothing but the best for her and I truly mean that. Love her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:37 pm

That blog takes all the blame away from AshleyI and it pisses me off. She's organising her Bach friends to gang up on Caila, and it's just wrong. She's manipulative and calculated, and gets excused again and again.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Yeah there's almost no-one willing to stand up and say AshleyI needs to take responsibility for herself. That Ashley doesn't own anyone and that she should never have manipulated the situation to make Caila (someone she's only hung out with a few times) not be able to even meet Jared because Ashley knew he'd like her. Ashley viewed Caila as a threat and tried to eliminate her as an option. This is so unhealthy and needs to be called out plain and simple. But because all of these people are intertwined with the franchise I don't think they will. Disappointing.

People talk about the girl code, but what the code where you respect people are autonomous human beings and that you shouldn't be imposing your twisted manipulations on other people in ways that stops them from being able to follow their own heart and mind? How about that being respected.

AshleyI targeted Caila because she knew Caila was the only one Jared liked. Look at the way he lit up when he saw Caila. AshleyI knew it would happen, and being the terrible friend that she is she wanted to prevent him from even getting to meet the girl. Ashley doesn't care that Emily dated Jared too, she was only focused on Caila because she was the only genuine threat just like Ashley said to Nick. This was never about the girl code. People are criticizing Caila for her morals, but why does AshleyI get a free pass for her questionable ones. Why is it now okay to bully Caila online in the name of "morality"? The delusion is so strong, I can't believe people can't see it. Maybe over the next episodes people might wake up. I hope so. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Yea girl code, is when you are actually close friends with someone. They only hung out a couple times. Caila didn't hurt Ashley I. on purpose and she did not plan to "steal" Jared. Ashley def tried to talk to Caila about Paradise because she prob knew Jared was going and tried to prevent them from happening. Basically that was her purpose...be "friends" with as many of the new bachelor girls so none of them can date Jared. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:53 pm

Yeah, someone you've hung out with a few times isn't someone you can impose any limits on who they can and can't meet. I definitely think Ashley manipulated the situation to stop Jared and Caila from happening, but her plan didn't even work which must've been so shocking to her. Now IMO Ashley's trying to trash Caila because she must've been so angry that Jared and Caila actually continued dating off the show and Ashley didn't get what she wanted once again.

It's also so frustrating to see how AshleyI can say that Jared led her on but instantly forgive him. But Caila not complying with Ashley's demand that she not go on BIP is seen as unforgivable. Says it all about their apparent morality and whatever false moral code they're trying to pretend they live under. JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:09 pm

laugh out loud on girl code my butt esp how Jared's friend was only friends with Caila to prevent them from dating. Reading that intro for Aug.30th is laughable with passive. I can't wait to see Caila get off this show. If she is dating this guy I hope it's so over soon. I bet Jared is staying mum since he needs Ashley to get him in all those parities she does with the other bach people. People want to harm Caila and make her look bad and manipulate the outcome in Ashley's favor.May it backfire in the end on the ones gunning for Caila!
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:44 pm

dee wrote:
Isabella wrote:I dont know if this ha been posted yet http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-bachelor-in-paradise-recap-episode-5/

group hug That's why you are >>>>>>> 99% of bachelor contestants who do not think before they speak, continue to add fuel to the fire, and encourage bullying (even though they will be the first to cry about being bullied)

Trust me it's hard to keep my cool when I feel like exploding.  Being bullied and called fake for being too "cheerful, smiley & happy" hits close to home for me.  I was bullied for 2 years straight for that same reason. Lost some teeth after female classmates punched me in the face saying "we'll wipe that happy smile off your face."

I still don't understand why it's so easy for people to call someone fake for being cheerful and positive most of the time.

After watching the 2 episodes and seeing the bullying that goes on in social media was infuriating.

I hope that after this Caila will never do another season of this show.

Oh wait...it only gets worse next week...

source: tvtymes
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:46 pm

My gut feeling about Caila coming on the show is this...

TPTB had Jared there and knew they were bringing AshleyI in later. But, Jared had not made a connection with anyone and they wanted to provoke some drama when AshleyI got there. Hence, they went hard after Caila and got her in there right before AshleyI knowing that Jared had a possible interest in her.

Instant drama for TPTB, exactly what they wanted!

What makes me say that is how Caila said several times that she had only made the decision a couple days before she came in. I'm thinking she kept turning TPTB down and they kept after her. When she did agree, they moved fast to get her there before AshleyI.

Also, when the sleuthing was being done about who was going to BIP, wasn't Caila pretty much ruled out then all of a sudden she disappeared from SM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle