SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:16 am

Yes that was my impression too @summerdayze. I always admire how gracious Caila is. She tries to understand everyone's point of view, even when they were clearly in the wrong. She hasn't said a single mean thing about anyone. She even immediately apologized to AshleyI on the show and wanted to rectify things.

The people who are trying to bash her truly don't deserve to have someone like her in their lives. Emily is praised for being sweet, but she has twice picked apart people on the show that she had issues with. She also never raised her issues to Caila's face. She just picked her apart on camera and then smiled at her in person. Then it's Caila who gets called fake, when she hasn't been mean or nasty to anyone at all.

And yes, that's also my issue with the future of Jared and Caila. I genuinely believe they could have a very sweet relationship. They both seem to have a sincere appreciation of each other (Caila spoke fondly of Jared in that interview and Jared couldn't stop praising Caila during the show). But I agree that as long as he maintains those ties to the franchise they'll never really feel free. If I imagine their relationship free of AshleyI then I get a much more positive feeling for them (maybe there is an alternate universe that is free from her drama laugh out loud). I think what Caila and Jared both really want out of life will probably decide whether they go forward. On the plus side I think they'll have a very cordial break-up if that's the decision. The talks they've had so far (which hopefully continue) have shown an ability to communicate clearly and calmly, and that a level of respect exists between them.

I've just realized I've written a lot of posts since the episode, all this Caila hate got me fired up! teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698

Last edited by siena on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

teamcaila - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:18 am

Caila is so gorgeous and we'll spoken and level headed. It was such as odd juxtaposition to see Caila with barely a stitch of make up (a true natural beauty) talking so honestly and rationally to the heavily made up AI, who was over the top hysterical and so out of line with her Jared obsession. Nuts!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:18 am

Caila has an IG video, shot started with the sun, where she's holding a drink and greeting someone a happy birthday. I don't know how to bring it over here.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 am

I really think america doesn't understand how open and generous Filipinos are. I live near a lot of Filipinos and have Filipino friends. They have the most open culture. Very happy and friendly. I are always thankful for life and live in the moment. I think america is looking at it as fake but they genuinely happy people.  I am equally as frustrated as the rest of the Calia fans on the misconception of her. I wish that they had an insight into Filipino culture like I do. Then they would understand this is who she is, beautiful on the inside and out. It just radiate out of her. *IMO*
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by EliseAlways Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:07 pm

robinvi wrote:I really think america doesn't understand how open and generous Filipinos are. I live near a lot of Filipinos and have Filipino friends. They have the most open culture. Very happy and friendly. I are always thankful for life and live in the moment. I think america is looking at it as fake but they genuinely happy people.  I am equally as frustrated as the rest of the Calia fans on the misconception of her. I wish that they had an insight into Filipino culture like I do. Then they would understand this is who she is, beautiful on the inside and out. It just radiate out of her.

Good insight! Hopefully, Sean (and Catherine) can help her out and bring this up on the aftershow.
EliseAlways
EliseAlways

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:26 pm

Yes it would be great if Sean/Catherine could bring that point up. I actually think there was quite a subtext to that whole Emily scene where she continually insulted Caila as fake and uglier than her. It was almost as though she couldn't believe anyone could find Caila prettier than her, and that Caila's bubbly personality couldn't possibly be genuine. Looking back on it, it makes me uncomfortable.  

I agree that understanding Caila's Filipino heritage is important to knowing who she is. In any of the video's that Caila's posted of her Mother's family you can see how completely down to earth and open they are. Caila has had certain advantages in life for sure, but she's also had an upbringing that is multi-cultural and places value on family, respect, and generosity. You could also sense how sweet and warm Caila's mother must be when Ben met her. It's a shame that those qualities have been twisted into a negative perception of Caila because people like Emily (and the broader public) don't understand and can't be bothered to learn about the different sides of who she is.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:01 pm

So, the preview for next week made it seem worst than it actually is. She was thinking of Jared the entire time on the date with Brett and couldn't wait to get back to him, according to the ABC press release.

eta: it also looks like Jade and Tanner chose them for the date

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks @JaeO , looked up the press release. This is what was written:

Monday's episode
A new week brings double trouble for the couples, as two lesser-known bachelors turn up back-to-back looking for dates. The men are feeling the pressure, as the two attractive arrivals stir up interest in the ladies of Paradise, with a handsome lamp-bearer turning the head of one half of the strongest couple in Paradise. The tattooed bachelor asks an excited bachelorette to accompany him on his date, while the hot hairstylist takes a chance and asks a coupled-up cutie. Afraid of hurting her current suitor but unsure of the strength of their relationship, the hesitant bachelorette struggles with the decision of whether or not to go on the date. She finally decides to take a chance on her new interest, wounding the sullen bachelor (Jared), who begins to worry that karma is getting back at him for all his failed romances in Paradise past.

The second double date of the season sends the foursome on a party boat adventure. The physical intimacy is strong for one hot and heavy pair while another disappointed bachelor learns that his chosen date has been thinking about her other suitor and can’t wait to get back to him. Meanwhile, an opportunistic bachelorette takes advantage of her romantic rival being away on the date and makes her move to recapture her dream guy’s heart.

Tuesday's episode
Still reeling from the first big breakup in Paradise, the cast is reenergized when a popular couple appears, helping to reaffirm everyone’s belief in how Paradise can lead to love. The pair brings with them a date card and the opportunity for one couple to follow their path to love from the previous season. The couples sit down with the husband and wife, hoping to impress and obtain a romantic date, but some relationships are strained as doubts arise for two couples, forcing them to have difficult conversations later in the day. One couple is chosen, leaving the unlucky-in-love bachelorette hurt as she continues to watch her crush go off with another woman.

Happy to leave their drama back at the house, the blossoming couple (head out to recapture the romance of one of Paradise’s most successful couples. During the romantic dinner, they address the obstacles they are having in their relationship and agree that the teary-eyed bachelorette back in the house is holding them back.

Driven by jealousy, the melodramatic bachelorette uses her friendship to plant seeds of doubt in the unsuspecting bachelor about the woman of his affection. Fed up, the usually collected bachelorette goes to confront the high-strung crier after learning of her sabotaging behavior. The frustrated bachelor tries to mediate between his friend and his love interest but is left wishing that someone would arrive to take the dramatic bachelorette off his hands.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Is there anything sleuthing wise indicating that Jared and Caila are still dating?

I do think she could do better than Jared.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Go Caila!!! I'm looking forward her taking down AshleyI. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:44 pm

So the sneak peek on After Paradise happens on Tuesday's episode. Ashley remains the worst.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:22 pm

atem wrote:Is there anything sleuthing wise indicating that Jared and Caila are still dating?  

I do think she could do better than Jared.  

Off the top of my head, they were spotted in NYC, a couple of weeks ago, SM. The end of June they were spotted at a pool I think in Mexico? around the same time, SM confirming Jared was at an airport. Plus there were two separate SM pics. One from Jared playing cornhole two weeks ago, someone's back yard, and one by Caila in someone's backyard which had the same fence.

ETA: Caila's backyard pic has been deleted? or was she tagged in it?

Also, there was a pic of Jared Sharleen Tanner and Jade together in NYC. Caila posted a pic of her and Sharleen together. Sharleen had the same outfit on as she did in the pic with Jared Tanner and Jade. I can't find that pic either.

Maybe they were fan pics IDK, I only see Jared's corntoss pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle