SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CindyBee Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:19 am

The main thing Caila said was she "defended" Robby about the timing of his breakup since she said she did basically the same thing, break up with someone a few months before filming began and that was ok. One of the hosts kinda went "huh?" since the process to get on the show starts way before filming and you could tell she didn't like what Caila said but didn't press her.

Caila also gave a few insights into how hometown dates go and how the producers stand off to the side, telling you stuff which I found interesting. If you have an hour, give it a listen as this is one of my favorite Bachelor/ette podcasts to follow, along with "coming up roses".

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 am

CindyBee wrote:The main thing Caila said was she "defended" Robby about the timing of his breakup since she said she did basically the same thing, break up with someone a few months before filming began and that was ok.    One of the hosts kinda went "huh?" since the process to get on the show starts way before filming and you could tell she didn't like what Caila said but didn't press her.

Caila also gave a few insights into how hometown dates go and how the producers stand off to the side, telling you stuff which I found interesting.   If you have an hour, give it a listen as this is one of my favorite Bachelor/ette podcasts to follow, along with "coming up roses".  
Great, thanks! I try to stay away from that podcast, because I don't like the hosts, but I'll listen yes

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Snarky #TheBachelorette fans! This week @cailaquinn and her magical hair joined #HereToMakeFriends to chat hometowns! hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f339 hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f339 hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f339 iTunes.com/HereToMakeFriends (hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f4f7: @damondahlen) by @huffpostwomen

cool! will listen to it in a hr, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 pm

She also stated that she was currently dating someone and that she was glad she went on BIP. I enjoy this podcast and enjoyed Caila on it.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:54 pm

Hmmm dating someone and glad she went to paradise does that mean her and Jared might still be a thing?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:02 am

Please be dating some incredible guy in NYC. #jaredisapussy  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f602  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f602  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f602  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f602  hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 am

Thankful for you. #bachelorfamily by @oliviacaridi

Last edited by dee on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:32 am

Two of my favorites!   hairgoals - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f600 sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:56 am

sublime wrote:She also stated that she was currently dating someone and that she was glad she went on BIP.  I enjoy this podcast and enjoyed Caila on it.

Yes! I absolutely love this podcast. Great insight and funny snark. Caila was awesome. Loved their comments about Ken doll Robby.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:05 am

casjacknick wrote:Hmmm dating someone and glad she went to paradise does that mean her and  Jared might still be a thing?
I glanced at the latest issue of In Touch Magazine. The cover story said "Exclusive Men Tell All Drama" There was a paragraph about Caila/Jared that said "Shocking Hook up" apparently Caila and Jared were "all over each other at the MTA after party" and they "went back to the hotel together"

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

I just don't get it. I really don't. What is it these women are seeing? He's barely even a man to me. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:42 am

bluwavz wrote:...What is it these women are seeing? Jared's barely even a man to me...
Jared seems engaging, genuine, and thoughtful. Is that enough? If you compare their life experiences/backgrounds Jared/Caila don't seem to have much in common JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle