SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:27 am

Yes, it's about time Jared had to experience the same thing everyone else has. It probably did them both good, because IMO it would've made them really consider how they felt. If Jared really missed her and vice versa then it would've further strengthened their bond.

@summerdayze that's how I am feeling too. I am realistic in knowing that there are obstacles in their way but I can't help but wish for them to find a way to work them out. I don't know if it will be a long-term thing (I think this will depend on whether their dreams of the future align), but I definitely think they could have a very sweet and fun relationship. They're decent people and deserve happiness IMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Isabella Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:23 am

So I just finished watching RS video chat and someone said:

"Caila and Jared where out in New York Sunday!"

answer: "I'm hearing that they are not together."

I dont know what to make of it...what you guys think? He's been wrong before...
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:35 am

RS seems to have questionable intel on Caila IMO. If someone is saying to him that they were spotted in NYC, it's kind of interesting that he brushes that aside immediately. GA mentioned that he doesn't actually do any sleuthing, he just relies on what people tell him. RS has kind of implied in his earlier spoilers that they weren't really together, and yet we know that they have been dating since they returned. I am kind of waiting on them being spotted again to have it reconfirmed. It's probably about time for a visit IMO so maybe we might get something.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:45 am

@siena plus they were seen in Newport as well and people even described what they had to drink

Unless they broke up after watching the episode. LOL Jared may have wussed out.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:51 am

Hmm, RS' answer is a bit grey IMO. I think he doesn't really know - probably due to the lack of concrete evidence and information from his 'sources', he is inclined to think they are not officially dating. If he knew for sure, he would state it firmly. His response to me shows that he isn't completely sure, but doesn't want to come across that way.

Anyway, just because they aren't official per se, doesn't mean that they're not seeing each other/hanging out.

Let's not forget that he was also adamant that Caila would not be part of BIP and look how that turned out.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:54 am

@Isabella laugh out loud oh yeah that person sounded so shocked at what they ordered!

I think it will be interesting to see how all of this plays out. I think I am just going to try and enjoy watching the cute moments and chemistry between Jared and Caila. Their whole relationship would've played out so differently if AshleyI hadn't interfered in the first place, so it's a shame we won't really see as much as we would've if we existed in an AshleyI free alternate universe. (Wouldn't it be great if they just gave us an edited version of the show without the ridiculous drama they're going to have to deal with?!)

IMO they have got some obstacles (namely AshleyI) but I am waiting to see how that unfolds post the airing of these episodes. If nothing has changed for the better then hopefully Caila will do whatever makes her happy. But in the meantime I'm going to enjoy their cute reunion and the Janner centric date. At least Caila and Jared get a few moments of happiness on the show. Smiley

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:22 am

Had so much fun doing aerial yoga at @omfactorynyc with @cailaquinn and @kalasher_dannyc! There are so many awesome fitness programs around that keep working out really exciting! summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f49b summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f4aa summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f44a by @minal

She definitely didn't notice my obsession with the bachelor or anything... by @tayyhackk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:30 am

Yeah, I personally would not put too much stock in RS re. A couple's post show status. Only they know for sure. Smiley I wish Ashley I had eased up on the attempted sabotage and drama so we could get Jaila on until the finale but oh well.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:51 am

I'm interested to see how it plays out, but I can't blame Caila for leaving. Ashley clearly made it all really uncomfortable and tedious.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:21 pm

Bright dress, big smile summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 2728 Colorful off the shoulder favorites up on the blog! And now for a quick run through the park. Wondering what the #liketkit means at the bottom of some posts? I've partnered with LIKEtoKNOW.it to make it simple to receive clothing details - as easy as signing up + hearting an Instagram pic + a beautiful email arrives with shoppable options, anyway just thought I'd share summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f60a Happy Sunday! *** @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2p24z by @cailaquinn

Link: http://www.monthfulcaila.com/style-diary/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:22 pm

summer - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 ?format=750w

Source: http://www.monthfulcaila.com/style-diary/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:43 pm

I don't think RS knows or cares about the non engaged couples at all. Since they left on kind of an iffy note, and weren't really serious enough to stay to the end. The engaged ones he says are all together and if/when they breakup he will be like oh look they didn't last.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle