SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Well that's too perfect for words!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Aww love! His smile! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:20 pm

I don't know what's funnier, Sean kiddingly taking Samuel to Six Flags or ACTUALLY taking him to the mall?
If he buys the kid a maroon onesie I may disown him (Sean, never Samuel)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:23 pm

I laughed at him laying shirts are Samuel. Cat better watch out or Sean will only buy Samuel plaid shirts and tshirts. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:41 pm

Samuel will be wearing a K-State onesie tomorrow for the start of football season.... I will be rooting against them (sorry Sean, just this once).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:10 pm

^^ Is that tomorrow? Oh man, nice knowing you, Sean.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:29 pm

yup

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:47 pm

lipsis wrote:I.Love.This. Both the deed and the pic

Spending the day with my little man so mama will have a chance to take it easy for once. First stop- our favorite breakfast spot. Samuel had the Fried Chicken and Waffles. Next stop- Six Flags. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Such a cutie! Aww. Smiley
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:42 am

Bachelor Season 48 starring Samuel Thomas Lowe

Can you imagine the HT visit with Catherine and Sean? not to mention Jay and Sherry and any other assorted brothers, sisters, cousins?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:36 am

Oh my gosh, what a great pic of Dad and son out on the town!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:27 pm

I've been waiting for this pic all day

Start 'em young. He's already received several offers from major programs but like his dad, he's committed to play for the Cats and the great Bill Snyder in 2034. Coach Snyder will be 95 years old and still going strong. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Samuel looks as good in purple as his parents do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3