SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by california90 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:44 am

lipsis wrote:Sean and Catherine's new niece, Madeley James, is safely in the loving arms of her family. You can see a picture of her on Shay's IG, MixandMatchMama. When/if SeanCat posts a picture, we can post that.

I know this isnt a Shay thread but I'll comment this once.

I was never the biggest Shay fan, but honestly when she adopted Ashby, I literally cried. And kept up with her blog solely for her adoption (and probably also googled other families who have adopted from China, so obsessed but i also love a good cry and heartfelt adoption stories). I practically cried when she said they were adopting again. It's just so incredibly sweet and touching. Their new daughter is sooo cute (Shay's instagram/blog has one up). And it's nice to know that Madeley, Ashby, and Samuel will have that "Asian connection"

california90

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 66 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(3X hearteyes)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:27 am

That has to be one of my favourites. Peaceful son laying on Mommy's chest listening to him breathe! Those cheeks!!! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Loved that one^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Samuel looks so precious and peaceful! Looks like Mommy is enjoying the moment! :cutesmile!:
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:11 pm

The kid grows a good stache. Must be the Italian genes. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:10 pm

I've missed Elan hanging with the Lowes. Sammy is too cool for school.

this beautiful baby is the loinfruit of @catherinegiudici and @seanloweksu and is too good to take my calls. You can have this baby's hat now. link in my bio to buy-o by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:18 pm

giggling Love it.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:45 pm

laugh out loud that's great!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:53 am

This little guy has stretched cute so far it will break. Adorbs!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Sweet boy

(angel emoji)by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:01 pm

Love love this picture. So peaceful and content.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What a handsome and sweet boy.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3