SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Sundy wrote:
mercieme wrote:If Alex made it to F3, it will be tough to eliminate a single mother after FS....I hope if she is not F1 that Richie eliminated her at F4/F5......jmo

Agreed, but this is definitely Bali and I cant see it not being Alex.  I have been wondering too ever since Alex spoke about the dirt bikes last night the s/caps of the dirt bikes and that either she sets it up for HTD or if Richie sets it up for a single date it is very reminiscent of Sam/Sasha painting date.  I have never considered Alex being in the F3, I'm so confused now.  Maybe its

Rachael  F4
Alex F3
Faith F2 (bachette role)
Nikki F1

Hot tub/Spa/pool girl has never made it to F1 though.  Man this is getting interesting

They have already chosen the bachelorette so Faith as F2 in the Bachelorette role is out of the question.
Someone also mentioned that Sam Frost said Alex was her favourite, however just a couple of days ago she said Megan was the one Richie picks as Megan has a promo, so did Frosty on Blake's season, so did Sasha on her season. However she did say Snez had her own promo on the first night on Sam Woods season but she infact did not. So I'm unsure if Frosty is trying to create some confusion. Alex and Sam Frost are both ironically from the Mornington Peninsula so I'm not sure if they know of each other.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Possible HTD for Rachael? Wine bottle maybe a gift for the parents?  question

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
s/cap by bblake [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think its a camera
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:23 am

First I saw a wine bottle, then I saw a camera. laugh out loud The strap around his neck makes me think it's a camera.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:28 am

It's a camera. The strap and the way he's holding it

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:20 pm

I think there's a possibility that the girl in the tub could be Olena?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:29 am

Screen shot (all be it poor quality) from the Extended Preview from Episode 2 of Richie and the girl at the end that said "i love you".

Me thinks it's the FRC scene since the shot is darkened in the preview. Also the girl is wearing some bracelet which is dangling a bit. We need to watch out if Richie gifts anyone of the girls a bracelet during a single date because if it's the final girl then she most likely will wear it to the FRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:10 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I think there's a possibility that the girl in the tub could be Olena?

The girl in the tub is definitely Alex and so is the one jumping off the boat with him. I just can't make out if the girl under the bamboo thingy with all the candles is Olena or someone else. She may also be the girl in the gold dress coming out of the door way with him. I think the girl writing the love heart in the sand is Rachel. Does anyone know who the girl he is kissing at the beach next to the red Vespa is? I can't make out head or tail who it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:40 am

Fifty wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:I think there's a possibility that the girl in the tub could be Olena?

The girl in the tub is definitely Alex and so is the one jumping off the boat with him.  I just can't make out if the girl under the bamboo thingy with all the candles is Olena or someone else. She may also be the girl in the gold dress coming out of the door way with him. I think the girl writing the love heart in the sand is Rachel.  Does anyone know who the girl he is kissing at the beach next to the red Vespa is?  I can't make out head or tail who it is.

Re the bold. How do we know that? Sorry if this has been discussed.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Something to watch out for. I clearly heard the I love you, but I don't know their voices yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:56 am

I think it's going to be impossible to figure out who says "I love you" bc they basically whispered it. I was thinking Richie might have given that bracelet at the frc and not a single date?

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:00 am

GA, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was able to sleuth that the boat where Richie was jumping off with a girl as Thailand. That girl jumping off the boat most resembles Alex's physique & hair color of the sleuthed F6. Page 11 of this thread has the boat sleuthing information & more discussions as to why the girl is Alex.

TML...me thinks Richie is going to still give the typical promise ring at the FRC & do the typical gifting of jewelry to a couple of girls on SDs but we shall see how it pans out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Just to confirm, I think this screenshot is still in play as Richie is dressed differently on Nikkis date. Even though her clothes looked similar
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:52 pm

There's a screenshot you guys missed of Nikki in the season promo and it looks like she's wearing the same shirt as the bottom screenshot.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate