SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:21 am

Fifty wrote:
mercieme wrote:IA with TML that it's Nikki's second date.

Either AAL or Sundy posted the DM link somewhere; not sure where but I remember reading when they posted about it weeks ago.

Was wondering where his white t-shirt he is wearing underneath the shirt went to. :cutesmile!:

I don't have the best eyesight giggling but this is what I see; Richie is wearing a navy bluish / green plaid shirt in the barn screencap & then a light bluish plaid shirt in the screen cap with Nikki in the car or truck as we say in the US.

But I see your point that it could an be SQT now that I noticed the truck has some hay bales in the back hence it could be SQT from the barn date especially if Nikki is wearing a black tank top in the truck (I can't tell what color of top she is wearing).

So yeah either Richie changed his shirt & it's an SQT with Nikki or a second SD for Nikki in the same area as the barn date....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:46 am

We might have to analyze how Richie kisses the girls. Twice now I see that Nikki seems to be the one in control of their kisses.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:48 am

Idlemess wrote:We might have to analyze how Richie kisses the girls. Twice now I see that Nikki seems to be the one in control of their kisses.
I have seen the same thing. Also with Alex, in the pre-season sleuthing she was initiating more than Richie.

From s/caps it looks like Richie may be initiating with Olena? The s/cap when he is pulling her closer/cradling face
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 am

Bringing this forward regarding Richie's plaid shirts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I think the shirts are different based on sleuthing pre-season but possibly same for shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Not sure though...  question  

AllAboutLove wrote:Plaid shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: with Kiki - white-sh stripe is thinner and not as bright
(sleuthed pre-season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Plaid shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: with Nikki - larger white-sh vertical stripe in plaid
(sleuthed pre-season [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (in the s/caps above for grouped contestants links are added as "here" if sleuthed already) 

Plaid shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: with Faith - has an orangish-reddish color in plaid

Plaid shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: hard to say but it could be similar to Plaid shirt [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is Kiki date in a helicopter so if it is from the same date then SQT? If [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] then same as Nikki so SQT for her?
ATM I am thinking it may be a different shirt but not sure... 
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the man has too many plaid shirts. He needs to switch it up a bit, doesn't he know we need to sleuth.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:26 am

Fifty wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the man has too many plaid shirts. He needs to switch it up a bit, doesn't he know we need to sleuth.
Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 3806527698 too true! Richie is making sleuthing difficult :yes: And those shirts don't include his red and black plaid one either giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:28 am

Fifty wrote:there is a shot of dirt bike riding i think maybe Alex. It maybe htd as she said she grew up on a farm riding dirt bikes
ThankMeLater wrote:Ah yes. I remember seeing these in the promo. Didn't realize they weren't posted! Thanks!

All s/caps of activities from promos and previews, including the dirt bike ones, have been posted in the No Discussion thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S/caps that have been identified as one of the contestants have been grouped under their name but don't include ones where faces aren't seen or not sleuthed yet but can be added to the list if sleuthed/speculated (such as Alex on dirtbikes for possible HTD which I think is spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Feel free to bring any s/caps over from the No Discussion thread to discuss/sleuth here in this thread yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Im watching live. Holy moly I'm confused as hell after Ep 3 I don't know where to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:36 am

Fifty: you can post in the Episode thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:there is a shot of dirt bike riding i think maybe Alex. It maybe htd as she said she grew up on a farm riding dirt bikes
ThankMeLater wrote:Ah yes. I remember seeing these in the promo. Didn't realize they weren't posted! Thanks!

All s/caps of activities from promos and previews, including the dirt bike ones, have been posted in the No Discussion thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S/caps that have been identified as one of the contestants have been grouped under their name but don't include ones where faces aren't seen or not sleuthed yet but can be added to the list if sleuthed/speculated (such as Alex on dirtbikes for possible HTD which I think is spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Feel free to bring any s/caps over from the No Discussion thread to discuss/sleuth here in this thread yes

thanks for that good to know where to put things

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:39 am

No worries [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it's kind of confusing at first with all the threads so let me know if you have any questions and feel free to ask any other members too  bestbud!

Here's where all the threads for Richie's season are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:21 am

Faith date

My fave photo first

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate