SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:03 pm

Good catch on the different top for Olena yes Looks like a different episode likely?

re: the s/caps of jumping off the boat the girl still looks like Alex to me as speculated by Sundy early in the season (posted s/cap below). It could be Olena though, too?

I can't tell much difference in the two s/caps but the hair makes me think it is Alex as her hair started getting darker at the roots during filming and Olena's hair is more even-tone (the roots are more than Alex's). When I watch it in HD on my iphone it looks more like Alex. Not sure though  no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik s/cap from promo

Sundy's s/cap earlier upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Good catch on the different top for Olena!  yes Looks like a different episode likely?

re: the s/caps of jumping off the boat the girl still looks like Alex to me as speculated by Sundy early in the season (posted s/cap below). It could be Olena though, too?

I can't tell much difference in the two s/caps but the hair makes me think it is Alex as her hair started getting darker at the roots during filming and Olena's hair is more even-tone (the roots are more than Alex's). When I watch it in HD on my iphone it looks more like Alex. Not sure though  no idea

natik s/cap from promo

Sundy's s/cap earlier upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I agree, it looks like Alex to me. I think in the tub is also Alex.

Source: my Screencaps
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:30 pm

So based on this it may be correct as Sundy speculated/sleuthed earlier that the date is in Bali per the boat and so Alex in F3 question  (I added the pic of the boat which seems to be the same as Sundy sleuthed below) It looks like the same boat to me with the name on the side (coloring of letters) as well?

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just found the boat.  It is in Bali.  We now just have to be certain that it is Alex
This 37m Phinisi an excellent example of the high quality craftmanship the boat builders of Bugis in South Suluwasi are known for.

Fully refitted in 2015 including new interior, engines and generators overhauled, new paint and much more. With six ensuite cabins sleeping 14, well appointed saloon and spacious deck areas that provide the perfect place to watch the scenery pass by.

She is complete with all Indonesian documentation, full compliment of experienced crew, website and a proven charter history. This classic Phinisi is the perfect vessel to take you cruising or to work the lucrative live aboard charter market.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:49 pm

Yay. Awesome stuff everyone. Great sleuthing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:54 pm

Great sleuthing to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Looks like you matched it early on. yes

Here are Alex s/caps that are yet to be aired relating to dates/events/activities from SCs from page 18 upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they are yet to air and some not yet confirmed to be sleuthed. (I'll bring forward the other contestants s/caps that are yet to air so can sleuth what still hasn't aired yet as well)

AllAboutLove wrote:Alex's screencaps
*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* to be possible part of GD in Episode 9 per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*SPECULATED to be Alex* - could be Alex in 2nd SD in Episode 10 per episode description [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or could be part of FD or something else if not in Ep 10 (may not even be shown in episode)

*SLEUTHED* GD sleuthed/speculated to be in F7 (intruders already arrived and before Kiki leaves so Episode 11 or so?)

Part of another SD? or? did it happen already?

Alex with Olena? Steph? and Richie - possible GD, SQT, or 2on1?

*SPECULATED to be Alex* - possibly in F3/FD in Bali per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All s/caps by Sundy, bblake, AAL

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Here are Olena's s/caps that are yet to be aired relating to dates/events/activities from SCs from page 18 upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they are yet to air and some not yet confirmed to be sleuthed.

AllAboutLove wrote:Olena's screencaps

*SPECULATED* Olena with Richie

Olena? Steph? with Richie and Alex? GD? SQT? 2on1?

*SPECULATED to be Olena* could also be Rachael - HTD, SD, FD, other?

*SLEUTHED to be Olena* - SD? SQT? FD?? other?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:18 pm

Here are Rachael's s/caps that are yet to be aired relating to dates/events/activities from SCs from page 18 upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they are yet to air and some not yet confirmed to be sleuthed.

AllAboutLove wrote:Rachael's screencaps
*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* Rachael on GD with potential F7 (intruder Steph Dixon on GD) pre-season sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*SPECULATED* Rachael with Nikki and Faith on GD? SQT?

*SPECULATED* Rachael on 2nd SD, HTD? something else? Top is the same and notice camera is same in all s/caps (Rachael lives in Perth, WA so could be by the water walking so could be similar to Snez's HTD s/caps?) sleuthed here[/url
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

*SPECULATED to be Olena or Rachael* - on SD, SQT, HTD, FD, something else??
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:39 pm

Here are Faith's s/caps that are yet to be aired relating to dates/events/activities from SCs from page 18 upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they are yet to air and some not yet confirmed to be sleuthed.

AllAboutLove wrote:Faith's screencaps

*SLEUTHED to be Faith* Faith kissing Richie and dress matching per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* Faith on GD with potential F7 (intruder Steph Dixon on GD) pre-season sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*SLEUTHED to be Faith* - on SD? Something else?

*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* Faith wearing life-vest with Nikki and Rachael.

*SPECULATED to be Faith* part of a SD? bachpad doors?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:41 pm

Here are Nikki's s/caps that are yet to be aired relating to dates/events/activities from SCs from page 18 upthread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as they are yet to air and some not yet confirmed to be sleuthed.

AllAboutLove wrote:Nikki's screencaps

*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* GD with potential F7 (after intruders arrived) sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*SLEUTHED* Nikki with Faith and Rachael on GD? SQT??

*SLEUTHED/SPECULATED* Nikki on 2nd SD or mini date/SQT? sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:03 pm

Ok guys I might be totally off with my theory but this is *IMO* Olena and I´m pretty sure it`s Bali. Compare the shape of the ears and the features of her face. Jesus what is wrong with me?! Hair, ears, what`s next?! cantstopl

So going by the screencaps we have, it looks more like Rachael, Alex and Olena are the F3 girls. I think Nikki is going to be "the Heather" of Richie`s season, it looks like F4 for her. The thing is they are setting up Rachael to be the next villain. So the point where they are leading us is for Rachael to be F2. Remember that Osher hinted on twitter something about Rachael`s fate?! And it would fit to let Richie look good in the finale.  

Plus didn`t someone wrote that Nikki had an appointment for work scheduled in May or something? And at first we thought it was a mistake and they forgot to update their site?! It looks like it was not a mistake.

So now I´m going on a limb here but at the moment I would say

F3=Alex
F2=Rachael
F1=Olena
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:13 pm

The sc of Faith, Nikki and Rachael with the life jackets is interesting because that came out and then there are caps of them on what appear to be SD but could be sqt much like the intruders.... ??  Might be the same scenery with Faith's date

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Fifty wrote:
Loulou wrote:This season has been cut up so weirdly its hard to know whats happening except the obvious that he keeps plucking Nikki out at CP and everyone on SM that keeps saying its Nikki who is F1 no idea

Fifty, Im wondering if all the woman who have left at this point would even consider Olena as F1 as per a surprised Faith stating she is a potential dark horse last night.  Nikki has also stated that Olena is a threat.

I was just thinking that it was very weird that when Rachel read out Olena's name for the SD and they were discussing that she was the first to have a SD, Rachel says "that means you must come 2nd or 3rd when this ends"  Did they keep that in as foreboding or did they keep it in to show everyone well No she is actually F1.  It was bizarre considering they have edited so much out that they left that in.

Oh by the way [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. You have your answer why they kept it because it was foreshadowing but not for Olena it was foreshadowing for Rachael. *IMO* The irony is that Rachael foreshadowed her own fate and not Olena`s. And in contrast to that of all things Olena is not the F2 *IMO* as Rachael said but the F1 *IMO*.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate