SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Loulou wrote:Question? Do we know where in the schedule the Logies were? Could Richie have been to some of the girls families and then the Logies followed by Rachael's htv?  As his hair is clearly longer at Alex's htv. Do we know if his hair is short at nikkis htv? As would make sense that both Perth girls htv scheduled at same time?

You could be onto something! It is much further to travel to WA.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:39 pm

in_denial wrote:I will laugh myself silly if Richie chooses the brunette! giggling
I would too. He did say he has a preference for blondes but he always in relationship with brunettes. Then again he might be right about that realistically because most of them are brunette/ blondes 

I will be totally dumbfounded about Rachel. Still haven't warm to her

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:41 pm

romance realist wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
romance realist wrote:Hey Spangler thank you for posting these images together.
I can't tell if the bracelet matches but I think Rachael could possibly declare love for Richie, especially if she is drawing it in the sand.
What I did notice this time though is that in the first image Richie is carrying street shoes, which IMO suggests it is HTD not Bali. Unlikely to wear that kind of footwear in Bali anyway, let alone to the beach.

That's interesting because I also think the beach is a htd but if u look at the pic of Rachael with Richie (speculated to be Rachaels parents house on htd) Rachael must of got changed into a dress after the beach then??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very good point, Richie looks to arrive there in the evening doesn't he?
Perhaps after a walk on the beach with Rachael?

In the past the couples have met somewhere else locally before heading to meet the family.
question

:yes: but do they get changed???? Hmmmmmm
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:43 pm

in_denial wrote:
Loulou wrote:Question? Do we know where in the schedule the Logies were? Could Richie have been to some of the girls families and then the Logies followed by Rachael's htv?  As his hair is clearly longer at Alex's htv. Do we know if his hair is short at nikkis htv? As would make sense that both Perth girls htv scheduled at same time?

Here's a pic of Richie at Nikki  htd....

And here's one speculated to be Rachael htd....

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:44 pm

I remember Lisa getting changed for dinner after kayaking with Blake across the pontoon....?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:47 pm

romance realist wrote:I remember Lisa getting changed for dinner after kayaking with Blake across the pontoon....?

Correct, also Snez changed from a white top/shorts to a dinner dress when she took Sam Wood home...Sarah did not change, Lana changed from regular clothes to her bathing suit I think (not completely sure) and I don't remember if Heather changed from her day look to night look.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:56 pm

I can't think of another season where the last 5 Bettes could all still potentially be F1 and they all are in love or on their way there. I keep bouncing betweeen them all.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:00 pm

BedHead wrote:
Reywa wrote:My two cents, it looks like Alex jumping off of that boat. :D

It does look like Alex, but I can't be sure as I can't see her tattoos and they always appear in photos but this time I can't find them. Oh dear, who would have thought that one day I would have been examining the photo of a stranger and modifying it just to see tattoos :S LOL cantstopl

Could it also be Olena jumping off the boat

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:22 pm

Welcomeparty! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Great post and spotting of Richie's sideburns being shorter.

There are a couple of posts upthread relating to Richie's sideburns as well and based on the timeline of filming when sleuthing pre-season it seemed that Richie may have had a haircut around Logie Awards (May 8) and had HTDs around then. It also seems like he may have had another haircut before May 19/before Bali. I am trying to label some s/caps and pics so we could sleuth which contestants are around May 8 and then around May 19.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:39 pm

Just Looking wrote:I can't think of another season where the last 5 Bettes could all still potentially be F1 and they all are in love or on their way there.  I keep bouncing betweeen them all.
Actually this is what I am loving most about this season! I am always spoiled on the US Bach and I didn't know coming over to Bach AU that there isn't a spoiler and at first that honestly gave me anxiety but now I love it. Also, Rachel aside, I would love to see him end up with any of the other girls so I find myself rooting for everyone! It's awesome. I never want to be on a team anything again. It's so refreshing.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:20 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Here's a pic of Richie at Nikki  htd....

And here's one speculated to be Rachael htd....

Sorry Had to have a good cackle at this picture thinking of Richie has this scared expression with Nikkis brother in law, what expression is he going to have when he meets Olenas dad the professional boxer. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:40 am

Here are some pics and s/caps of Richie and his sideburns that I labeled to indicate the length of his sideburns and the filming schedule they correspond with:

Yellow = before Logie Awards (May 8) and sideburns longest
Red = Logie Awards (May 8) and HTDs possibly around this time with Richie's sideburns shorter than before
Green = before Bali (May 19) and Richie's sideburns seem to be cut at an angle and shortest

- DM/media reported filming had to stop before Bali (May 19) so it could be that there was some time off from F4/HTDs to F3/FDs (if they were in Bali). No idea if this is true or not but could be something to keep in mind for placing the s/caps and filming.
- Based on reports by media, FRC was filmed around June 1

Richie's sideburns are much longer (sideburns at the bottom of his ears) and line shown in yellow in these s/caps
- Richie on 2nd single date with Olena in Ep 8
- Richie with Alex in Ep 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
my s/caps from episodes on tenplay.com.au

Richie at Logie Awards, May 8 and around HTDs

1) Richie on HTD with Nikki? and 2)possibly HTD day portion with Rachael (so around May 8/Logie Awards?)
my s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Richie in Syney with Osher before flying out to Bali (around May 19) and after HTDs
source

Sleuthed to be Olean with Richie and possibly in Bali
my s/caps from episodes on tenplay.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate