SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Here are some pics and s/caps of Richie and his sideburns that I labeled to indicate the length of his sideburns and the filming schedule they correspond with:

Yellow = before Logie Awards (May 8) and sideburns longest
Red = Logie Awards (May 8) and HTDs possibly around this time with Richie's sideburns shorter than before
Green = before Bali (May 19) and Richie's sideburns seem to be cut at an angle and shortest

- DM/media reported filming had to stop before Bali (May 19) so it could be that there was some time off from F4/HTDs to F3/FDs (if they were in Bali). No idea if this is true or not but could be something to keep in mind for placing the s/caps and filming.
- Based on reports by media, FRC was filmed around June 1

Richie's sideburns are much longer (sideburns at the bottom of his ears) and line shown in yellow in these s/caps
- Richie on 2nd single date with Olena in Ep 8
- Richie with Alex in Ep 10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source
my s/caps from episodes on tenplay.com.au

Richie at Logie Awards, May 8 and around HTDs
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1) Richie on HTD with Nikki? and 2)possibly HTD day portion with Rachael (so around May 8/Logie Awards?)
my s/caps [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Richie in Syney with Osher before flying out to Bali (around May 19) and after HTDs
source

Sleuthed to be Olean with Richie and possibly in Bali
my s/caps from episodes on tenplay.com.au
Wow that's awesome sleuthing @AAL clapping! so Rachael and Richie on the beach looks definitely htd....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:54 am

I am not positive about each location/timeline since Richie could have had even more haircuts than the 3 obvious ones in the s/caps.

Bali:
- At this point though it seems only Olena is confirmed to be in Bali (due to the Bali Sofitel s/cap of her with Richie walking out the doors of a villa).
- Possibly Alex(?) jumping of the ship in Bali.

If Rachael's beach s/caps are her HTD then that means we don't yet have s/caps for someone else in Bali and if F3 are in Bali for sure.

Although, if F3 are not in Bali then we don't seem to have s/scaps for 3 girls somewhere else so thinking atm Bali is FD/F3 location as well as F2/MTP/LCD/FRC.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am not positive about each location/timeline since Richie could have had even more haircuts than the 3 obvious ones in the s/caps.

Bali:
- At this point though it seems only Olena is confirmed to be in Bali (due to the Bali Sofitel s/cap of her with Richie walking out the doors of a villa).
- Possibly Alex(?) jumping of the ship in Bali.

If Rachael's beach s/caps are her HTD then that means we don't yet have s/caps for someone else in Bali and if F3 are in Bali for sure.

Although, if F3 are not in Bali then we don't seem to have s/scaps for 3 girls somewhere else so thinking atm Bali is FD/F3 location as well as F2/MTP/LCD/FRC.

question

Rachael's photo may not be in Bali, but in Scaraborough, WA, where she lives. Scaraborough is a coastal suburb, and there is a a beach-culture.

Check here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 am

^ It has already been speculated early in the season of sleuthing that Rachael's s/cap may be in WA and a coastal suburb. At the moment though there is no confirmation of an exact match to confirm that it is there thus we will have to wait until HTDs or more s/caps to confirm speculation from early in the season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:55 am

It has been stated elsewhere that only 2 go to Bali

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:57 am

Just Looking wrote:It has been stated elsewhere that only 2 go to Bali
Is there a link/source for this? If there are only 2 girls in Bali then DM and other media were incorrect when they stated 3 girls went to Bali.

Regarding s/caps: if F3 are not in Bali then there don't seem to be s/caps for F3 somewhere else question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ It has already been speculated early in the season of sleuthing that Rachael's s/cap may be in WA and a coastal suburb. At the moment though there is no confirmation of an exact match to confirm that it is there thus we will have to wait until HTDs or more s/caps to confirm speculation from early in the season.

Okay, but since I am new, I didn't remember that and I don't want to go that far in those posts and I didn't think there was anything wrong with analysing a topic again. Anyway, one things is that during May (was this filmed by the end of May or perhaps June?) it is winter in Perth. I have checked and the temperatures were not ideal for the beach. I guess you also know that so I don't think I can make a further contribution now...so I may take a break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 am

I'll try and find it in another thread

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:01 am

BedHead wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ It has already been speculated early in the season of sleuthing that Rachael's s/cap may be in WA and a coastal suburb. At the moment though there is no confirmation of an exact match to confirm that it is there thus we will have to wait until HTDs or more s/caps to confirm speculation from early in the season.

Okay, but since I am new, I didn't remember that and I don't want to go that far in those posts and I didn't think there was anything wrong with analysing a topic again. Anyway, one things is that during May (was this filmed by the end of May or perhaps June?) it is winter in Perth. I have checked and the temperatures were not ideal for the beach. I guess you also know that so I don't think I can make a further contribution now...so I may take a break.

If unable to go back in the threads and look at what has been sleuthed, just ask if something has been speculated or sleuthed before as it will save time for duplicate posts and help see what needs to still be sleuthed.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:04 am

Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post by AllAboutLove Today at 3:17 am

Episode summaries listed below (credit for Week 8 summaries posted upthread to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TY yes )
Only 2 more weeks left and we will know for sure who Richie's F1 is beatingheart

Episode Summaries including details and speculation for SDs and SQTs.
PREVIOUS EPISODES:

Week 7 (Sept 7 & 8)
E13 - Richie is hoping a camping trip with the Bachelorettes will give him a sense of who is up for adventure and fun. Who will make it to hometowns and who will stumble at the final hurdle? (F5 with possible mini dates/1on1 time)
E14 - Richie travels the country to meet the friends & families of the final four Bachelorettes during the hometown visits. Will he survive the grilling from protective parents and friends? (F4 HTDs)

Week 8 (Sept 14 & 15)
E15 - Richie's ultimate decision is just around the corner and with only three Bachelorette's remaining, who will steal his heart and a place in his life forever? (F3 FDs)
E16 - On their final day in Bali, the sun is setting over beautiful Ubud, two wonderful women are on their way and the time has come for Richie to make one of the hardest decisions of his life. (MTP/LCD/FRC)

Sources:

This is it, but re-reading it I may have misunderstood. It might actually be F3 in Bali and of course only 2 on the final day.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:09 am

Just Looking wrote: Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Post by AllAboutLove Today at 3:17 am

Week 8 (Sept 14 & 15)
E15 - Richie's ultimate decision is just around the corner and with only three Bachelorette's remaining, who will steal his heart and a place in his life forever? (F3 FDs)
E16 - On their final day in Bali, the sun is setting over beautiful Ubud, two wonderful women are on their way and the time has come for Richie to make one of the hardest decisions of his life. (MTP/LCD/FRC)

Sources:

This is it, but re-reading it I may have misunderstood.  It might actually be F3 in Bali and of course only 2 on the final day.

I too wondered about this. Nowhere there it is mentioned that the three finalists go to Bali. Now that I think about it, it is peculiar to take three contestants there for two of them to be rejected overseas. That is problematic and also more expensive. IMO, There is no need to take 3 contestants overseas. I understand that because of the possibility of romance, the top 2 have to be overseas for the final, but IMO, I see no reason to take the top 3 there. I wish we knew more about it. I wish we had here what we had in GOT leaks when you can see an episode online in advance LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:16 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Please provide a link for the source of the bracelet s/caps. TYIA

It's the extended promo video that was posted at the start of the season.

I've been trying to see, but it's difficult to determine the length of his sideburns in this one where he meets Rachael's mum.

But the back of his hair still looks kind of longish which means the beach pics could be Bali...

Last edited by spangler on Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate