SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:54 am

After watching this episode, I am still on the Nikki train for F1.

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sam told Richie he was a beautiful soul and Richie told Faith she is a beautiful soul.

Darn! Since the beginning I have felt like Faith will be the Richie of the season.

I hope she doesn't have a heartbreaking exit like Richie did  sad

Yup. Adorkable
Beautiful soul = you are awesome, and fun, but I have more hots for someone else

Lol if that's true he has told Nikki that she has a beautiful soul twice now....

I love faith so glad she won!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:00 am

Great discussions yes

Nearing end of thread. Continue discussion [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha