SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm

MissB wrote:AIR DATE!! Wednesday July 27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's arrived! The highly-anticipated air date for The Bachelor 2016 has been announced and there's not long to go

It's the most highly-anticipated series of The Bachelor yet and an air date has finally been announced.

Richie Strahan will hit television screens across Australia on Wednesday July 27 at 7.30pm on Channel Ten, reports News Corp.

The first episode, in which eligible bachelor Richie will meet the 22 girls vying for his love, will be followed by a second episode in the same time slot on Thursday July 28.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[/quote]

AEF wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As The Bachelor receives an air date, Richie Strahan says there won’t be any bitter exes emerging

NEWS CORP can exclusively reveal that Ten will debut the fourth season of The Bachelor Australia on Wednesday July 27 at 7.30pm with episode two following on Thursday July 28 in the same timeslot.

The announcement of the screening details for the show couldn’t come soon enough for new Bachelor Richie Strahan, who is counting down the days until he can reveal the woman who receives his final rose.

The pair have been in lockdown since filming wrapped a month ago, with not even Strahan’s family aware of the outcome of the series.

While incoming Bachelorette Georgia Love has seen several men from her past emerge to tell unflattering stories about her romantic history, Strahan said the likelihood of any of his ex-girlfriends doing the same while his love story is unfolding on air are fairly slim.

“I don’t think so,” he laughed when asked if we’d see any bitter former lovers talking to the press.

“Imagine that, ‘I’d probably call them up and go, ‘What the hell? We were cool!’ I think I’m friends with most of my exes.”

Ten are banking on their dating franchise delivering a hit for the network going into the Olympics period.

“All that you loved about him on The Bachelorette is still there,” Hilary Innes, executive producer for Network Ten says.

“He wears his heart on his sleeve, he’s very open … he has an endearing cheekiness but also vulnerability. There’s a bit of boyishness about Richie but he steps into his manliness through the series. He takes charge.”

“I’ve had an epiphany,” Strahan revealed of the change that was wrought through the three month filming process.

“I realised it wasn’t about me not being able to open up (to previous girlfriends), it was about me articulating and finding the right words to express how I feel and being able to have a deep conversation about that.”

“I went bright red watching The Bachelorette, but watching The Bachelor is going to be fun. It’s so exciting and we’ve done some amazing things.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

They wrapped filming a month ago already! I'm glad to hear there aren't any ex's emerging! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks GA for creating the episode thread. Interesting the narrative around Richie becoming more of a man. I like the way Richie described it better.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 pm

I can't wait to watch! cheers - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1710264613

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:11 pm

Me either!!! I'm going to have to depend on you all for links and updates.

Well, speaking of links, good time to create that thread too!

ETA: NM there's already one there.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much for all the threads :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:30 am

It's on.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:31 am

The set is amazing. Richie's promo commences.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 am

Promos (in order)
Megan
Noni. She has a bacon tattoo???!!!
Marjia
Janey
Georgia

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:43 am

I'm watching live over the internet! This is so good! I'm making my hubby stay up late so I can watch it all. he looks so handsome.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:49 am

First limo-
Nikki - Richie is nervous. 'Nikki seems like an amazing girl'
Megan - seems to really like her
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:52 am

yes definite hots for Megan.

Cinderella girl won't last long.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 78 1, 2, 3 ... 39 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
ideas_ideas
floret
casjacknick
LeapofFaith
Norcalgal
Mikesgirl83
Sevening
ap21
LoveDovez
Just Looking
emusha