SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:47 pm

@nutty1, It is luke__pell (lower case - double underscore __ ) afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f600  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f44d
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:50 pm

Thanks, I found that one and figured it was the right one.
He is such a hunk, I really hope he is the next Bachelor.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 pm

What I appreciate about Luke is he is deep...lots of life experience and a good soul. His IG today is a prime example. Smiley
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:27 pm

IMO, he really is such an incredible human being with so many layers. I feel like he will have such interesting conversation with his dates. I liked that he was so deep; that was refreshing to me. You could see that Jo Jo really appreciated that about him. I think it allows him to grow so much stronger and deeper in the relationship and its not being so "surface" level.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:45 pm

But that doesn't mean we'll see lots of deep, intellectual talks, this is the Bach after all.  We've heard in the past deep, intellectual, spiritual, interesting convos have happened but that it doesn't make for good tv, so it's cut. So I fully except see a lot of drama and crap from the girls. And while we may get to see a little more of Luke's character and personality as a lead instead of one of the guys, he's still got to fit the standard role and story board. So at most, I expect to see him as a 2 dimensional character instead of the one dimensional he was last season, but I don't ever expect to see a fully well rounded character survive the story board and edit. It can flatten out the best personalities, IMO. laugh out loud Gonna be the same old thing IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:51 pm

Nutty, on IG, go down until you find a video with Luke and another guy. It has dubsmash.com written across the bottom of the screen. After watching that, I don't see how anyone can call him plain vanilla.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:06 pm

Anyone unsure if Luke is someone to follow or at least hope he has a positive platform in this little reality show... http://www.creativets.org/musicpage/ ...hear a few songs...War and Peace is good place to start.

Not in the Admin rules??? Give it 24 hours and then delete. It's not for me. It's for THEM

Last edited by LonesomeLuke on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:13 pm

moonchild wrote:Nutty,  on IG, go down until you find a video with Luke and another guy.  It has dubsmash.com written across the bottom of the screen.  After watching that, I don't see how anyone can call him plain vanilla.

Those were great! cantstopl Both of them.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:13 pm

moonchild wrote:Nutty,  on IG, go down until you find a video with Luke and another guy.  It has dubsmash.com written across the bottom of the screen.  After watching that, I don't see how anyone can call him plain vanilla.

His snap chats are hilarious!  If you go to:  lukepellforbachelor  

http://instagram.com/lukepellforbachelor

You will find lots of his old snap chats that are really funny!  There are also some really heartwarming ones with him and his best friend/songwriting partner's sons.

Last edited by Frymama on Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:35 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Anyone unsure if Luke is someone to follow or at least hope he has a positive platform in this little reality show... http://www.creativets.org/musicpage/ ...hear a few songs...War and Peace is good place to start.

Not in the Admin rules??? Give it 24 hours and then delete. It's not for me. It's for THEM

FYI - if a link provided is against the rules, it gets deleted right away, not within 24 hours. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Seabear wrote:@nutty1, It is luke__pell (lower case - double underscore __ ) afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f600  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f44d

Dang - I opened the forum to this quote and thought it was an announcement - but went back to the previous page and found the real context!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:13 pm

RealityEscape wrote:
Seabear wrote:@nutty1, It is luke__pell (lower case - double underscore __ ) afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f600  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f44d

Dang - I opened the forum to this quote and thought it was an announcement - but went back to the previous page and found the real context!  

:iamsorry:

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 75 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck