SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:34 pm

Pretty girl and she's from the Caribbean like me giggling

If she still has family in Haiti and is currently on the show she must be worried. Hurricane Matthew was very destructive to the country.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:48 pm

She is freaking gorgeous! If she and Nick hit it off but don't go all the way she would (assuming she isn't a crazy) and has a great personality she would make a great Bachelorette candidate as well as a refreshing one considering how similar the last 3 leads seemed IMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm thinking that there are enough "diverse" girls this season that next season could be non-white. We'll see how far everyone goes though.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Hey I'm not a very good sleuther so I can't say for sure, but I think these are a few girls that could be on the show. The first one is Jasmine Brown. Here's a link to her IG. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I saw her and Lauren Hussey recently followed each other on IG, and she even commented on Lauren's photo. 

Also another one to look in to, Idaa Mariee ( Most likely Ida Marie and she just uses an obnoxious amount of extra letters) 
She is a recent follower of Jasmine and posted this photo on the 21st ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) and someone commented on there good luck, and then she was off IG until a week ago. she also follows Luke Pell on IG. 

And then another one, Olivia Burnette, 
Lauren and Jasmine both follow her. She hasn't posted on IG since September 6th. Follows Lauren, Leila, Lacey, and Jasmine.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good job.  yes  You're definitely right on Jasmine Brown and Olivia Burnette based on the comments Lauren Hussey left on their last IG pics.

lauren.renee.hussey Holy hotness! Such a stunner!! So happy to have met you and to have experienced all the craziness together!! Can't wait to all hang out again! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lauren.renee.hussey Tell me this is in Nashville!!!!! I can't wait to visit you!! Been through such a whirlwind together! So happy to have made friends with so many of you wonderful girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Thanks!! I also noticed a comment on an old photo of Jasmine's from Lauren.
I remember you mentioning how you drove a motorcycle!! Such a bad azz. Love it. 
 https://instagram.com/p/BE1toLeB7tM/
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Olivia's FB and LinkedIn:
She looks to be around 25/26.

Also, laugh out loud at RealitySteve tweeting that "all the eliminated girls have started following each other" right after we discovered it here, and then proceeding to post the names of all the girls we've sleuthed over the past week (both Danielles, Olivia, Taylor, Jasmine Brown)... his timing truly is impeccable.

EDIT: Olivia has deactivated her Facebook and Jasmine Brown has made her IG private.

Last edited by bblake on Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:16 pm

RS trying to steal our thunder laugh out loud.  

I wanted to add more on Ida Marie, here is a photo she was tagged in a few weeks ago from some friends. The comments could be another clue that she was a contestant. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ETA: Lauren Hussey just started following her on IG as well.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:18 pm

Jasmine Brown looks the girl (other than the other Jasmine) in the mansion pic IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:18 pm

hae1001 wrote:Hey I'm not a very good sleuther so I can't say for sure, but I think these are a few girls that could be on the show. The first one is Jasmine Brown. Here's a link to her IG. 
I saw her and Lauren Hussey recently followed each other on IG, and she even commented on Lauren's photo. 

Also another one to look in to, Idaa Mariee ( Most likely Ida Marie and she just uses an obnoxious amount of extra letters) 
She is a recent follower of Jasmine and posted this photo on the 21st ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) and someone commented on there good luck, and then she was off IG until a week ago. she also follows Luke Pell on IG. 

And then another one, Olivia Burnette, 
Lauren and Jasmine both follow her. She hasn't posted on IG since September 6th. Follows Lauren, Leila, Lacey, and Jasmine.

Awesome job! I think Olivia must be eliminated if she follows Lauren, Leila, Lacey and Jasmine since the contestants do not know each other beforehand. I like how they have formed friendships outside of the show :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:00 pm

Yea I'm sure she is eliminated. She also changed her IG tag in the past hour from @livey07 to @olivia_burnette
hae1001
hae1001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:25 pm

Two Danielles and two Jasmiines? Crazy! CMIW, the eliminated girls are younger ones?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc