SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:44 am

Both look so young ....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

lukeforbachelor - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:46 am

sdmom wrote:Both look so young ....

I agree. The last girl looks a little like Ali Fedotowsky to me.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:04 am

that's because they are young. too young to be on the show. they both go to prairie ridge high school in illinois.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 am

viola-b wrote:

that's because they are young. too young to be on the show. they both go to prairie ridge high school in illinois.

TY 4 the info.

Oh snap....the contestant thing was a bad joke then...girls these days... Rolling Eyes giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:38 am

viola-b wrote:

I thought it was weird that they would cast friends. They apparently are wishful thinking.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was a good find though! yes Thanks for trying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Yeah I agree it looks like a joke.
Is there a minimum age for contestants? Since alcohol is offered on the show I would guess 21?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:07 pm

sdmom wrote:Yeah I agree it looks like a joke.
Is there a minimum age for contestants? Since alcohol is offered on the show I would guess 21?

I would guess minimum age is 21 although I dont know how old McKenzie from Farmer Chris's season was. I remember her being reaaaallly young.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:43 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Kaitlan
@kaitlanmarie
26--zookeeper:animal trainer
Kaitlan ‏@kaitlanmarie  2m2 minutes ago
I'm coming for you @Luke__Pell  ! audition down, here's hoping! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Source

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is pretty! I wonder if she will compete knowing the lead is not Luke.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:12 pm

^^^
Hard to know. I scrolled down her twitter feed. She tweeted about wishing she had applied for Farmer Chris' season while it was airing,
She tags a lot of male country musicians in her tweets.
She tweeted about being at the venue during a Luke/Jojo date - her crush starting point.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that was a good find though! yes Thanks for trying!

Thanks GA. I ran across it by chance, but thought it was post worthy, even if it turned out to be a bad joke.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She's really cute, I like her, but maybe a little too show bizzy! Brought over from the No Discussion thread. Her IG has some cute pics.

mtnlvr55 wrote:@amandacleghorn
Amanda Cleghorn
instagram: @amanda_cleghorn -- Taylor Swift RED tour dancer, lip sync battle dancer, Popstar movie, SYTYCDC top female | Go 2 Talent Agency

Despite the fact that she is in show business, it looks like she could match Nick's description of his ideal girl. Family is important to her (she says). She eats pizza, she has friends that are 30 (so she is likely near that age) Oops looks like she is only 25 for in 1991
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I searched for her on YouTube, she's a great dancer for sure, and seems pleasant and interesting in interviews.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc