SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:26 am

starwelcome and great post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! ITA with you on F1-F3 and Rachael at F4 possibly.

I found it interesting that Nikki and Olena had their first SD on the same episode and Nikki's first and then Olena's so if they are in F2, then it may have been that Richie saw them as his possible F2 from the beginning? It's also interesting to me that Olena is the only one who gets SDs when someone else gets SDs in the same episode (Nikki in Ep 2 and Keira in Ep 8). Not sure what it means though...

Nikki as F1
- I also see Nikki's edit similar to Matilda's and agree that they have that IT connection and like the girls said in the last episode "there is Richie with Nikki and then there is Richie with the other girls" so Nikki is different from them all.
- What was telling to me as well was that, even after his date with Olena, Richie made sure to speak to Nikki at the CP and away from the girls and they had their kiss and took that time to spend with her even thought there was no rose ceremony showed me that Richie put Nikki first before all the other girls (which aligns with what the girls said).
- Nikki's sister's SM activity since filming ended reminds me most of Snez's sister and Matilda's friends/family as well since her sister started following Richie and liking pics of Nikki and Richie soon after filming wrapped. I don't think she would do so if Nikki had her heartbroken?

Olena as F2 (I'd think Olena was F4 but she seems to have too many s/caps so I also see her as F2)
- Olena's edit reminds me of a typical F2 edit when it comes to "mystery", "intrigued" and being guarded with "walls up". Lisa/F2 (Bach AU S2) had a guarded/walls up edit as did JoJo on Bach US S20 and usually words like "intrigued/mystery" and not used for F1. In a way I would say that Olena already has a built-in reason why she could be let go (not enough time, etc, to fully open up).
- I struggle to see how Olena will be able to say "I love you" in the season preview VO if she is struggling to open up at her 2nd SD. That's quite a leap in her edit to get there that fast for someone who is slow paced and more reserved, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:39 am

Katiebelle wrote:Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I pretty much agree with everything you are saying.

The other thing that is swaying my opinion towards Nikki being F1, is that she has a "Get to Know" on the Channel 10 website and Olena doesn't. I am pretty sure Olena didn't have any background info mentioned about her before she stepped out of the limo either.

Olena had a get to know video before the show commenced. Osher states it in the Facebook Live interview with Richie they had just before the season started. Someone asked Richie what instantly attracts him to a woman and he says "eyes". Interestingly Osher keeps darting his eyes over to the publicist which must be standing to the side of them to make sure he doesn't give anything away. He then says "I can safely say Olena which had a promo...yada yada yada" they go on about the attacking with the eyes. If you want to watch, its on The Bachelor Australia Facebook page.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:43 am

Joy15 wrote:Hi everyone!.. new to this season handwave

Just finished binge-watched Richie season, and loving it so far... very refreshing to see the Richie being a charming, dorky, genuine Bachie, fun group of women..and hilarious dates....(the 'baby date" in particular...LOL) yes

Thought i would throw my prediction for the F4 :

F1 - Nikki
handsdown...obvious connection since epis. 2. Much edit was done to conceal the interactions since their first date. To me, its no different than Art-Matilda, Ben-Lauren, Sam-Snez type of thing. IT is there, from the very beginning and it's real..JMO.
-Nikki is the only girl that got  comments for her connection with R from many girls in the house (cough2 Lauren and Matilda  with their respective F1s). She also "played" the 'nicest girl in the house' card, drama-free, just like Matilda and Lauren.
-Her dates with R had the background riff used to highlight the F1. The same riff can be found on Sam-Snez HTD. (the grand-opera-ish riff..giggling)

F2 -Olena
IMO she is the front runner to be the next Ette. Her edit was 'chemistry', 'mystery', 'chase me'. She could be the next Sam Frost IMO- young, gorgeous, drama free.
Nikki did say that she was a 'threat' on the last episode. Interestingly, IIRC, Matilda did mention similar thing about Danni, Art's F2.

F3/F4- Alex/Khalia. (interchangeable)
-Had she not a mom, i believe production had no probs to string Alex to the F2.  At the moment i put Alex in the F3...(although i can't comprehend why on earth R had to take her to the FD). The reason is bc she got the 'clingy', 'jelly', 'broken past' edit ala Alysha, Art's F3. Its so unfortunate, since Snez, also being a mom, has gotten a very good highlight last season. (pretty sure partially bc she is the F1..LOL)
- Need to see more of Khalia. But i believe, they throw out an educated, sophisticated girl as one of the intruders not for going home very soon. Her edit reminds me of Lana, Sam's S2, who went far, despite coming on epis 9. If anything, i presume they would want to gauge Khalia as an Ette candidate, so she must be put in the F4 somehow.

Just my 2 cents.  2cents .Look forward to the rest of the season! ... cheerleader

on a second thought..after scrolling SC thread...i think there is an evidence that Rachael had an HTD..so she must get the F4 spot. Guess for me the F3/F4 is between Alex/Rachael then... giggling

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a whole theory on the music they use in the Australian Bachelor series in General Discussion. Sam and Snez's music is actually different to Richie/Nikki's. The same crescendo music played during Sam/Snez's kiss was in Alex and Richies kiss. Richie and Nikki's music seems to be different again.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:57 am

Fifty wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Good Post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The other thing that is swaying my opinion towards Nikki being F1, is that she has a "Get to Know" on the Channel 10 website and Olena doesn't. I am pretty sure Olena didn't have any background info mentioned about her before she stepped out of the limo either.

Olena had a get to know video before the show commenced.  Osher states it in the Facebook Live interview with Richie they had just before the season started.   Someone asked Richie what instantly attracts him to a woman and he says "eyes".  Interestingly Osher keeps darting his eyes over to the publicist which must be standing to the side of them  to make sure he doesn't give anything away.  He then says "I can safely say Olena which had a promo...yada yada yada"  they go on about the attacking with the eyes.  If you want to watch, its on The Bachelor Australia Facebook page.

Regarding the bolded: Do you mean "Red Carpet Arrival" for Olena posted on the SM accounts for the show? Both Nikki and Olena have "Red Carpet Arrival" clips on the Ten Play site so the only difference was Olena's was posted on the show's SM accounts.

I just checked the Ten Play website extras and Olena doesn't have a "Get To Know" video but Nikki does as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted (link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:23 am

Fifty wrote:

Just finished binge-watched Richie season, and loving it so far... very refreshing to see the Richie being a charming, dorky, genuine Bachie, fun group of women..and hilarious dates....(the 'baby date" in particular...LOL) yes

F1 - Nikki
handsdown...obvious connection since epis. 2. Much edit was done to conceal the interactions since their first date. To me, its no different than Art-Matilda, Ben-Lauren, Sam-Snez type of thing. IT is there, from the very beginning and it's real..JMO.
-Nikki is the only girl that got  comments for her connection with R from many girls in the house (cough2 Lauren and Matilda  with their respective F1s). She also "played" the 'nicest girl in the house' card, drama-free, just like Matilda and Lauren.
-Her dates with R had the background riff used to highlight the F1. The same riff can be found on Sam-Snez HTD. (the grand-opera-ish riff..giggling)

F2 -Olena
IMO she is the front runner to be the next Ette. Her edit was 'chemistry', 'mystery', 'chase me'. She could be the next Sam Frost IMO- young, gorgeous, drama free.
Nikki did say that she was a 'threat' on the last episode. Interestingly, IIRC, Matilda did mention similar thing about Danni, Art's F2.

-Had she not a mom, i believe production had no probs to string Alex to the F2.  At the moment i put Alex in the F3...(although i can't comprehend why on earth R had to take her to the FD). The reason is bc she got the 'clingy', 'jelly', 'broken past' edit ala Alysha, Art's F3. Its so unfortunate, since Snez, also being a mom, has gotten a very good highlight last season. (pretty sure partially bc she is the F1..LOL)
- Need to see more of Khalia. But i believe, they throw out an educated, sophisticated girl as one of the intruders not for going home very soon. Her edit reminds me of Lana, Sam's S2, who went far, despite coming on epis 9. If anything, i presume they would want to gauge Khalia as an Ette candidate, so she must be put in the F4 somehow.

Just my 2 cents.  2cents .Look forward to the rest of the season! ... cheerleader

on a second thought..after scrolling SC thread...i think there is an evidence that Rachael had an HTD..so she must get the F4 spot. Guess for me the F3/F4 is between Alex/Rachael then... giggling

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a whole theory on the music they use in the Australian Bachelor series in General Discussion.  Sam and Snez's music is actually different to Richie/Nikki's.  The same crescendo music played during Sam/Snez's kiss was in Alex and Richies kiss.  Richie and Nikki's music seems to be different again.

TY 4 sharing... fairly sure i might missed some of these music since they all sound the same to my ears. giggling . yes .

Two segments i'm holding on into that made me jump right away into Nikki F1 train was her kiss scene on episode 2, on 21:24 mark. I am absolutely sure it was the same riff over Sam QnA with Eve on Snez's HTD (on 54:26 mark).  (PS: This is me after having those segments a listen again for a dozen time!! :pullouthair:  :crazed)

Just in case anyone interested in my theory  giggling : both scenes were 'key' points when the Bach had made up their mind, about their respective F1s. IMO Sam was 'done-deal' with Snez after meeting Eve, while Richie was started to falling for Nikki over their first kiss on epis 2. sneakyl
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:38 am

Joy15 wrote:
Fifty wrote:

F1 - Nikki

F2 -Olena

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a whole theory on the music they use in the Australian Bachelor series in General Discussion.  Sam and Snez's music is actually different to Richie/Nikki's.  The same crescendo music played during Sam/Snez's kiss was in Alex and Richies kiss.  Richie and Nikki's music seems to be different again.

TY 4 sharing... fairly sure i might missed some of these music since they all sound the same to my ears. giggling . yes .

Two segments i'm holding on into that made me jump right away into Nikki F1 train was her kiss scene on episode 2, on 21:24 mark. I am absolutely sure it was the same riff over Sam QnA with Eve on Snez's HTD (on 54:26 mark).  (PS: This is me after having those segments a listen again for a dozen time!! :pullouthair:  :crazed)

Just in case anyone interested in my theory  giggling : both scenes were 'key' points when the Bach had made up their mind, about their respective F1s. IMO Sam was 'done-deal' with Snez after meeting Eve, while Richie was started to falling for Nikki over their first kiss on epis 2. sneakyl

Ok thats interesting didn't go that far into Sam/Snez's season but I did note they used the music for Nikki/Richie's 2nd kiss for Michael and Sam Fro's kiss. They used the same crescendo first kiss music for Sam and Sasha but not for Nikki and Richie which was interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

Olena had a get to know video before the show commenced.  Osher states it in the Facebook Live interview with Richie they had just before the season started.   Someone asked Richie what instantly attracts him to a woman and he says "eyes".  Interestingly Osher keeps darting his eyes over to the publicist which must be standing to the side of them  to make sure he doesn't give anything away.  He then says "I can safely say Olena which had a promo...yada yada yada"  they go on about the attacking with the eyes.  If you want to watch, its on The Bachelor Australia Facebook page.

Regarding the bolded: Do you mean "Red Carpet Arrival" for Olena posted on the SM accounts for the show? Both Nikki and Olena have "Red Carpet Arrival" clips on the Ten Play site so the only difference was Olena's was posted on the show's SM accounts.

I just checked the Ten Play website extras and Olena doesn't have a "Get To Know" video but Nikki does as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted (link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Good point, was Snez's on Tenplay or social media as I don't remember seeing it at the time. The only thing I found consistent on Tenplay was the first date with the F1 has 2 short vids, one with the date the other with the kiss. Blake's, Sam W, Sam F and this year Alex has it unusually so not sure if there is consistent there.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:07 am

As stated before, I see Olena as F1 and Nikki as F2 and Rachael F3 ... and Nikki will be the heartbroken one ... so if there's anyone I would slightly feel sorry for is her, because of all the things she needs to read on her expense now, backing her up as a winner.
Look ... if she is, great for her ... I just don't see it in Richie's BL, eyes contact, physical approach, behaviour ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:23 am

Olena has the exact same edit as the Bachelor Canada 1 Bianka who ended up being the F1 IMO.  She remained guarded until the fantasy date and Brad continued to find her intriguing and mysterious as he strangely kept NOT eliminating her  beyond everyone's understanding.  Before RS started spoiling the end, the standard edit for the bachelor was, there being doubt about the F1 until it is resolved at the end. IMO.  Of course the edit for the bachelorette was different.

Last edited by Living on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 am

happygolucky wrote:As stated before, I see Olena as F1 and Nikki as F2 and Rachael F3 ... and Nikki will be the heartbroken one ... so if there's anyone I would slightly feel sorry for is her, because of all the things she needs to read on her expense now, backing her up as a winner.
Look ... if she is, great for her ... I just don't see it in Richie's BL, eyes contact, physical approach, behaviour ...

At this stage we are all speculating unless someone is willing to track down that photographer. I'm just unsure about SM this year as it doesn't seem consistent as to why Nikki is still in lockdown when Snez wasn't. It kind of doesn't make sense. I think Nikki is a lovely person and her caring nature will shine through this coming ep when she comforts Alex. I'll just be a bit disappointed they didn't hide it a bit more for everyone considering how they were banging on about being papped. Oh and also Dave Bilsborrow I'm looking at you big mouth, he needs to keep his trap shut for the sake of the general public. Either way as Alex has explained in an interview, she has made close friendships with Olena, Nikki and Megan and she says they will be life long friendships so I think the girls will be ok. Hey maybe Richie does a Womack and doesn't pick anyone, no idea who knows. I am at this stage trying to eliminate as many S/C as these girls seem to have a plethora of them still to go, and basing it on things like music used in previous seasons. It doesn't mean I'm right, by all means as I have said before I have flip flopped more than a presidential candidate this season because I have a tendency to overanalyse, but Im trying to find something that is concrete and I can't find anymore S/C for Nikki after the Barn kiss which makes me think she is F4, again I could be wrong.

Interestingly [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a psychologist replied to a post on the Bachelor Facebook site about the girls mental health and the psych said she is unsure if they see a psych but she knows that Richie isn't attracted to Nikki no idea So maybe I wasn't the only one who didn't see the initial chemistry. If I find the post again, I'll make sure to pin it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 am

Maybe Nikki is NOT in lockdown.  Maybe she is just not in the mood for SM in her situation right now and not ready to answer questions she might be asked. IMO

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:50 am

happygolucky wrote:As stated before, I see Olena as F1 and Nikki as F2 and Rachael F3 ... and Nikki will be the heartbroken one ... so if there's anyone I would slightly feel sorry for is her, because of all the things she needs to read on her expense now, backing her up as a winner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the format of Bachelor consistent throughout. I don't watch the US ones because there are just too much drama. I tried but stopped watching after two episodes. AAL seems to follow certain format and she was always right in the end. Last season I was totally wrong with Heather. This time I think my logic is that Sam F and Richie has a theme of finding love that is why Nikki is so obvious from the get go just as Sasha was.
But I do believe that Bachelor Au has to follow dome format as it is a franchise.

I can't see Olena as F1 based on my logic about how the theme of finding love and also the get to know video which all F1 must have. Only Nikki fits in that. I love Olena but I feel that Richie will eventually choose a WA girl.

I think Racahel also mentioned that Richie does not want a super model. Olena is a model. I think she would be out. I also think because she smokes, Richie might have found out. He does not like girl who smokes I think.

Nikki has been initiating all the kisses. I think I read somewhere in SM that she is the most kissed bachelorette on bachelor. I would tend to agree too. I am sure more kissing coming wit more dates coming. Lol! Anyway, I think she will get the title of Mrs Strahan.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC