SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:52 am

Has anyone else noticed there haven't been many articles on Olena just the cigarette pic and a topless modelling shoot from way back. Odd considering it looks like her dad was a boxer and her sister is a tennis player, she seems to be everyones favourite but its all quiet on the western front for her in the tabloids. You would think they would have written an interesting article on her.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by natik Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 am

Fifty wrote:Has anyone else noticed there haven't been many articles on Olena just the cigarette pic and a topless modelling shoot from way back.  Odd considering it looks like her dad was a boxer and her sister is a tennis player, she seems to be everyones favourite but its all quiet on the western front for her in the tabloids.  You would think they would have written an interesting article on her.

I agree, it is odd. I mean the press loves it to hype and gossip about Olena type of girls. They are usually their milk bank. I remember how they milked from all the Heather and Lana hype.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 am

natik wrote:
Fifty wrote:Has anyone else noticed there haven't been many articles on Olena just the cigarette pic and a topless modelling shoot from way back.  Odd considering it looks like her dad was a boxer and her sister is a tennis player, she seems to be everyones favourite but its all quiet on the western front for her in the tabloids.  You would think they would have written an interesting article on her.

I agree, it is odd. I mean the press loves it to hype and gossip about Olena type of girls. They are usually their milk bank. I remember how they milked from all the Heather and Lana hype.

I don't actually see Olena like Lana or Heather at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to HTD but not sure if she will go any further.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:11 am

Does anyone know if Richie has been off the grid so we can speculate where the SHVs (that is planned visits by production between Richie and his F1) have been taking place. I read in one of the SM postings that Richie confirmed that he has had a couple of SHVs so it will be good to know if they are taking place on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

If Richie has not been off the grid much except for when he travels for media in Sydney that might be the proof that his F1 is most likely Nikki since she does not live too far from Richie which might mean the SHVs are taking place somewhere in WA.

If Richie is missing in action when he is gone for media related events in Sydney then maybe one of the other girls is F1....just curious if the SHVs can be sleuthted out as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:37 am

mercieme wrote:Does anyone know if Richie has been off the grid so we can speculate where the SHVs (that is planned visits by production between Richie and his F1) have been taking place. I read in one of the SM postings that Richie confirmed that he has had a couple of SHVs so it will be good to know if they are taking place on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

If Richie has not been off the grid much except for when he travels for media in Sydney that might be the proof that his F1 is most likely Nikki since she does not live too far from Richie which might mean the SHVs are taking place somewhere in WA.

If Richie is missing in action when he is gone for media related events in Sydney then maybe one of the other girls is F1....just curious if the SHVs can be sleuthted out as well.

His not on SM at all so its hard to speculate where he is at the moment. Olena was papped in Sydney on Wednesday jogging. Nikki was papped last Sunday in WA at the beach link is SM however it is odd that DM held it off until Thursday to print. If he was of the grid last Sunday then its not Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:57 am

Cute article from pop sugar for Olena fans
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:45 am

I have been really struggling to pick between Olena and Nikki for F1. I love both girls and I think Richie would be lucky to end up with either one.

So I went back and listened to the background music during their time with Richie on the last episode. We have often find that it helps us choose.

On her date Olena's music was beautiful with lots of strings but the emotion was a little haunting. It was more classical in style with arpeggios that went to a crescendo when they kissed.

During Nikki's time with Richie at the cocktail party the melody was lyrical and lighter - generally more joyous. It had a tempo rubato that flowed with lightness.

If I was picking the F1 solely on the music during episode 8 I would have Nikki as F1. Let's see what episode 9 brings!

BTW - Go the All Blacks!!!!!!        cheerleader

Hope all you Aussies will still be talking to me after we thrash you tonight. giggling

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:25 am

mercieme wrote:Does anyone know if Richie has been off the grid so we can speculate where the SHVs (that is planned visits by production between Richie and his F1) have been taking place. I read in one of the SM postings that Richie confirmed that he has had a couple of SHVs so it will be good to know if they are taking place on the outskirts of Sydney similar to Sam Wood and Snez.

Media events in Sydney can be a good excuse to visit Sydney. Afterall Olena lives in Syndey.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:51 pm

I am not sure we have screen caps yet to rule out one of the intruders possibly making it to Bali as part of the F3. There should one more set of screencaps released just before HTDs so that should help with sleuthing out the F3 better.

So still a potential that 2 of the originals are F1 & F3 while one of the intruders could be F2....the only issue with this is that producers might not want to script a similar ending to Sam Wood's season.

I am also not ruling Rachel out as a potential F2....IMO she will handle that position well compared to Nikki, Olena or Alex....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm

From Day 1, I considered Olena to be the f1. The reason being that she had so much air time. (I know some felt she did not just because she did not speak as much but watch again). She was always in the screen shot during the first two episodes I thought she was going to be leaving since they kept showing her so much. Still after the first two episodes, the camera continues showing her a bit too often. Even when she or the people she was with were not talking or doing anything. She may have been in the background, next to or between other girls, but it was so often that I found it odd and started wondering if she was F1. From the last episode, i now understand why. Typical F1 edit. She is given a lot of screen time but also hidden.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:45 pm

I would be happy to see Richie end up with either Nikki or Olena.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:57 pm

in_denial wrote:I would be happy to see Richie end up with either Nikki or Olena.

I agree either one would be great! I just hope neither are f2 that would be gut renching to watch imo.. But I am convinced f1 will be Olena and I hope then Nikki will get a chance to be bette 2017....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC