SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:59 pm

I think Ashley has some deep psychological issues that probably account to a degree for the obsessiveness and crying. However, the cruelty I think is also tied to a selfishness when things don't go the way she wants them to. She seemingly is a nice person to those on her good side, but if you don't conform to what she wants then she feels free to hurt you however she pleases IMO. It's why it doesn't sit well with me when her friends say "Ashley is such a sweet girl and a good friend". Some of the most awful people on the planet can still be good to the people they like. That isn't disputed. But character isn't only about how you treat your friends. It's how you treat people when you disagree with them. It's having some kindness and restraint, even if you can get away with being cruel.

I think Ashley definitely needs some help, but she also needs to take some responsibility for her own actions and how she has chosen to treat people. Unfortunately with so many of her friends, family, and supporters excusing her behaviour she's unlikely to realize that. In the meantime she's causing real harm to people with her bullying and IMO more people should speak up about it. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o6Zt2aLmCkept4I5a
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 16 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-3o6Ztpc2ZmjFgF7Hy0
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 pm

siena wrote:She seemingly is a nice person to those on her good side, but if you don't conform to what she wants then she feels free to hurt you however she pleases IMO. It's why it doesn't sit well with me when her friends say "Ashley is such a sweet girl and a good friend". Some of the most awful people on the planet can still be good to the people they like. That isn't disputed. But character isn't only about how you treat your friends. It's how you treat people when you disagree with them. It's having some kindness and restraint, even if you can get away with being cruel.

I think you are on to something here. It's got me wondering how many of those who are "supporting" AI's views are just placating her so that they don't end up in the eye of her fury and the target of her wrath.

Dr Jekyll, meet Ms Hyde....

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:32 pm

I wouldn't be surprised @havadrpepper if that's a part of why no-one wants to cross AshleyI and are backing her up regarding Caila. Look at the way she's been relentlessly tearing down Caila, I imagine a lot of them don't want the same fate if they disagree with Ashley. I don't put a lot of trust into what Ashley's "friends" say about her anyway, because they all seem to be comfortable ignoring her terrible behaviour. There's not a lot of integrity about that IMO.

Part of why Ashley says she's angry with Caila is that Caila was meant to be her friend. But Ashley has been non-stop bashing Caila since the moment Caila didn't comply with Ashley's schemes. Are we meant to really think Ashley ever liked Caila (someone she's now calling a robot)? I think Ashley's behaviour has shown that she never actually was Caila's friend. Ashley's friendship with Caila was conditional on Caila never meeting/dating Jared. That is not a true friend or someone anyone owes loyalty to IMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 pm

I seriously feel bad for Wells, that he was put up to be Ashley's savior, it's like he had no choice at all in the matter, seems like it was already planned in the storyline. Just like the whole season is centered mostly around Ashley. He almost seemed to think it was weird by the way he wrote that post showing his entrance. With his "So, Umm, yea....heres' my entrance" It's like it's not even about him it's just about Ashley. https://twitter.com/WellsAdams/status/769259043315646464

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm

I can't feel sorry for him. You get what you deserve when you let TPTB manipulate you into going for crazy. She gonna Jared your azz man. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:31 am

http://www.wetpaint.com/ashley-iaconetti-million-dollar-matchmaker-jared-1517522/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:47 am

Is there a yikes emoji?! Think this might be the closest I can find. :pullouthair: What a twisted toxic "friendship" they co-created. How on earth will either of them ever find people willing to put up with this? I do think these articles are trying to absolve Ashley from her own obsession just because Jared was also complicit, which I don't agree with. I think they both need to take responsibility for their own part. Jared for not really wanting to cut the cord, and Ashley for her indulging her obsession. Mess.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:53 am

Patti is laughing her azz off right now I bet. She was totally right about Ashley, Jared, and their weird relationship. Clearly Ashley learned nothing... and went to film BIP soon after. It's been one year since Ashley and Jared filmed their first BIP together. Nothing has changed. Waste of everyone's time.

Jared blowing up Ashley's cell when she tells him they have to take a break (as friends)? This guy clearly loves getting his ego stroked. Nothing like being manipulative under the guise of "the nice guy". no no
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:02 am

Of course he blows her phone off if she tries to cut him out of her life, and same with her. She trashes any girl he shows interest in. They're sick and twisted, and both are to blame. I would feel sorry for her if she didn't start a hate campaign against Caila with her posse.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:14 am

Ok they easily could have blocked his number. Any self reapecting girl knows that if a guy isn't committing he should be gone/ignored. I kind of think the "blowing up her phone" could be exaggerated because Pattis show is also.... A tv show with a stiryline. Anyway as, hopefully soon we won't have to hear about Ashley and Jared again, laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 61 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs